1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Pro Days

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by turtle, Mar 10, 2017.

1. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    I think Watt and Charles Harris are legitimate options at #30. I think Watt could be an OLB, but I just don't see it right away. Looks like he could be a great ILB right away. He can blitz from the inside and make alot of plays around the line of scrimmage.

Charles Harris is too inconsistent for me. When he is on, he is really on. A force from the outside. I think he could easily make the transition to OLB. He just disappears too much for my liking though.

I just don't see Lawson as a 1st round talent. Maybe at #62.

As I have mentioned before, no one had better college tape than Jarvis Jones. At the time I didn't take into effect that he was an overaged prospect which makes alot of difference.

Too many questions IMO on the 1st round OLB types. I want a DB in round 1 then come back OLB in Round 2.

2. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I guess I'll pat myself on the back for starting a thread in March of 2013 expressing concern over how questionable Jarvis Jone's tape actually was. I thought there was a huge mismatch between his stats and his tape.

3. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Tomlin and Lake at LSU pro day. CBs TreDavious White and Dwayne Thomas participated along with a whole bunch of other LSU players.

Steeler scout at Baylor pro day.

4. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Safety Jamal Adams ran a 4.3 at his pro day, definitely see him going in the top 10. Steelersdepot think White would be a good slot CB.