1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Pro Bowl voting aka Heywards Super Bowl is now open

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SDOT, Nov 13, 2018.

1. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016

Who I voted for... Ben, Conner, AB, Nix for FB and ST, Vance, the line minus Gilbert, Haden, Switz, Bince and Bostic. I didn't realize until seeing his stats against others but Bostic is having a really good year at ILB compared to his peers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Ben, Conner, watt and everybody on the O line.. Vance McDonald wouldn't be allowed to go because his stiff arms would be deemed to physical for that game

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 69-2now

69-2now Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2017
    Season is only half over. To much football left to vote anyone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I think last year the AFC team was the Pittsburgh Steelers. I am not a follower of any of the 4 major sports all-star games. They all seem to do good and the fans enjoy them but I'm dead set against fan voting. They should get in because of merit not popularity. I voted one time and I voted for all Pittsburgh Pirates. Needless to say, none of them deserved to be anywhere near the field.

Will admit I took great pride when I saw all those Steelers last year but then I had the nagging question, with so many stars why are we not in the Super Bowl?? Well if it's your thing I hope all enjoy the game. Then again all the Steelers who make it won't be able to play since they will be getting ready for the Super Bowl:)

5. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Ab, members of the oline, and conner are locks. Ben is a maybe. Mahomes is a lock and then brady probably makes it due to popularity so it will come down to ben, rivers, luck, and deshaun. Watt probably makes it. Haden may make it. Juju is a dark horse to possibly make it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MeanJoeBlue

MeanJoeBlue Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2013
    My initial reaction to your post was: "I think the Pirates would be manhandled by the NFC pro-bowlers."

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1