1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Preparing for Sunday...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by WWW, Oct 31, 2011.

1. WWW

WWW Writing Team

Oct 24, 2011
    Trying to figure out what my wishlist will be for this week's game, I began thinking about the playoff game on january vs the Ratbirds.
    One of the most important things is for people to get really involved and be a factor when we are on D.

So, before posting my wishlist, I wanted to share this Renegade video with you all. It was played during that game, each time our D took the field during the 2nd half.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT-TvWDfJcw

Do you think it helped getting the ratbirds scared?

2. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
  3. BurgherBoy7

BurgherBoy7 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I dont know if it scares the Ravens, but the crowd goes crazy every time that song plays at any game. Def pumps me up when Im at the games. I could put together a long wishlist for this game, but I just want us to destroy them. I want the media to be calling week 1 a fluke at the end of this game. I want us to beat them so bad that the ravens dont remember the beating they handed us on 9/11. Ill be satisfied with any win, but if we could blow them out, it would be amazing. I hope this is the one game we run up the score just cuz we can.

4. Tiny

Tiny Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Every year, we try to make it to at least one game. This year we scored tickets for the Raisins game on Sunday. I am PUMPED and am sure to lose my voice on Sunday...can't wait.
    :herewego!:

5. SpeedyMikeWallace

SpeedyMikeWallace Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Keys to the game:

1. Get lower than Ray Rice - Troy needs to be on him every time he touches the ball.
    2. Pressure Flacco - He's very "rattleable" and is prone to making poor decisions when plays do not go perfectly.

That's it. Our offense will score points on them, I'm not really worried about that at all.

6. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Well, protecting Ben from Suggs and Ngata would help too. :)

7. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Ben protecting the ball. Reed hasn't ever really had a big day against us. Pressuring Flacco will also be key. I think if we do those things everything else will be good enough to win.

I could list 20 things I hope will happen for a blow out.