1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Predicting the rest of the season

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Watt Wack, Oct 24, 2017.

1. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I think Tate is playing. I feel weird about this game

2. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    The news on Tate seemed to be fluid this week, but he did get in two limited practices, so maybe he plays. But the left tackle won't and the replacement is former Steeler Brian Mihalik. Detroit had trouble protecting the passer before losing the starter at left tackle, so that should help even things out from the loss of Tuitt a bit.

3. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Will be Hilton's first big test for certain. Cannot wait to see how well he does. He is not dealing with a height issue either this time. 5'11 vs. 5'9 compared to 6'3 vs. 5'9? I like former than latter.

For a player who has continually improved, it is time to see if he can be pushed even further by one of the more underrated mutli role receivers in the game after trading blows with a top five receiver in A.J. Green.

A bit more worried about Artie though in coverage. He is improving but he still has those lapses in coverage. Not as bad as he did against Kansas City but still not well enough against Cincinnatti. Even more so his run defense has not been good foe most of the season sans against Cleveland and Minnesota.

I am watching more of Burns than Hilton due to the aforementioned issues. Containment and discipline will be key.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Tate is questionable so I think he’s out

5. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    No, Tate is playing. That was clear by Friday. He bounced back nicely after most reports early in the week had him missing this game.

6. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    At the halfway point the State of Pennsylvania has both #1 seeds. Not to be a downer but I'd have to say the team in the southeast has a much better shot of staying there then the northwest guys.

Living in Philly land has made me an avid hater of Philly sport teams. That annoying Eagle fight song is starting up again and I must admit I have fears that this could be their year. Should it be an Eagle/Patriot SB it will be the first SB I won't watch and I will leave the country for that month. I remember the nightmare the last time they played and I had to root for Brady. Can't do it again.