1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

PPG: Pouncey out, Roethlisberger questionable

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by lostyank, Dec 17, 2011.

1. lostyank

lostyank Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2011
  2. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Sanders sure does miss a lot of time with injuries. Hope it doesn't end up being a habitual thing.

3. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I'm not too worried about Pouncey needing a rest. Legs fills in nicely he's much better at center. Only thing that scares me, does this mean the moron kemo will be starting?

4. cory_86

cory_86 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    not from what i've read somewhere, afaik Essex will get Leg's guard spot ... but it's way too early for me to think right now and i'll try and figure it out later :D

5. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    That sucks. All week long Pouncey's been telling everbody he was gonna play. Reminds me of the Superbowl :(

6. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    This was exactly the samething that I was thinking.Pouncey act like he was further along then ben.But imsure leg will do a well enough job at center with all the reps he has gotten.Its the rest of the line that I am worried about.Another pieced together oline.If SD beat ravens tonite then we need everyone to beat SF but if the ravens take care of business tonite then we can sit ben.

7. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Exactly right. God help us :praying:

8. RobVos

RobVos Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I am not ready to take it for granted that Cincy cannot beat the Rats in Cincy. They played them tough last time and lost because of some questionable officiating. I am not ready to conceed that the Rats will win out.

9. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Yes its a repeat of the SB promise to appear. You have to love his grit though. I would suspect this is a coaching decision and not player . Pounceys mom inquired to CT prior to the SB asking him if there was anything you can shoot him up with so he can play ?Referring to Maurkice lol .. Maybe his mom should be playing

10. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I would guess that playing center is more of a hinderence to the ankle than playing QB. Sure Ben might not be as mobile, but Pouncey would be constantly pushing off in order to block or move his opponent.