1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BigBensBigBong, Nov 14, 2017.

1. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Since 12 teams go to the playoffs, the top 12 should have 6 NFC, 6 AFC teams if there is balance.

This is the most lopsided ranking ever. Only 4 AFC teams in the top 12.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/week-10-power-rankings-170047666.html

I have to agree. Right now it seems to me the NFC is definitely going to send a strong team to the Super Bowl. Cannot really say that about the AFC.

2. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Well someone from the AFC is going to the Super Bowl.
    Anybody can win one game.

Lot of teams catch fire down the stretch and into the playoffs and win a championship.

Lots of football yet to be played.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    The NFC sent a strong team to the Super Bowl last year that went up 28-3. We all know how that ended up. :facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    I see it very differently. The AFC is going to send a good seasoned team to the super bowl. The Steelers, Patriots, and Chiefs are all veteran teams with a history of winning. The top two teams in the NFC right now have second year QB's and a recently history of sucking. Hard to buy that they are ready for the big stage. The Vikings are a good story but will they have a healthy QB to finish the season? The new look saints might be a thing, but we will have to wait and see. The NFC is wide open. The AGC is going to come down to 3 teams.