1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steel4Blood, Sep 12, 2017.

1. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I really don't give a crap what any of the "talking heads" have to say about us. Generally, I tend to think that most of us around here have a greater grasp on the team and what they are trying to do more than the idiots on ESPN do. Mostly NFL Network has become a channel that perpetually talks about fantasy football between sessions of constantly talking about the pats and cowgirls. The cowgirls could lose every game and we could win every game and they still would get more coverage than we do. The Steelers just aren't "sexy" or whatever you want to call it. It just always seems to me that when they're doing highlights on the post game shows that we are always just an afterthought to them and they just want to get back to talking about how Dak and Zeke are the new Smith and Aikman and Dez is the new Irvin and how cool Brady looked as he dropped back on a 2nd down play in the middle of the 3rd quarter and threw the most beautiful pass in the history of the universe that dwarfs all prior accomplishments by all prior athletes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Nope - real deal. And it's quite accurate. Paid top dollar for it at the 99 Cent Only Store. :rolleyes:

3. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Sure they do - the talking heads continue to get paid big bucks to contrive them and we mortals have a blast ripping them apart. What else can we all possibly do until the halfway point?