1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Power rankings of all teams

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Watt Wack, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Watt Wack

Watt Wack Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2017
    https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/15dc2580260677af

One of the most-accurate power rankings I have seen, although GB seems ranked too low in my opinion. Anytime you have Aaron Rogers you are higher than 14. I think the Steelers are ranked about right at 3. KC seems ranked a little high; they will probably be a typical Andy Reed team: have a good season but flame out in the play offs.

2. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    link didn't work for me.

I'm not sure 3 is low enough to stay under the radar. Of course, we want the Steelers to stay healthy and exceed expectations this year. So put them whereever, it doesn't change a thing.

3. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Link didn't work. I'm thinking user error.

If I had guessed, I would have guessed 3.

4. Watt Wack

Jul 29, 2017
  5. Watt Wack

Jul 29, 2017
    I know it is mostly meaningless (other when we are the fav we tend to have terrible seasons). NE is getting most of the SB gloss, which is good. I love when I keep hearing how they are better than ever and could go undefeated. Let them have to navigate all of that. They are the best at managing that end of things, but even they must succumb to some of the bad karma that it brings. Our team is pretty bad at it; whenever we are getting all the gloss, we have disappointing seasons.

6. steelcurtainmrp

steelcurtainmrp Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2016
    I like and expected to be at 3. Shocked to see Giants to be at two, even though they got Brandon Marshall on the other side of OBJ, and a stellar defense (ranked 5 on bleacher report). Although, its better than having that other NFC North team ahead of us, haha.

By the way, they have Steelers defense ranked 15th.