1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

POSTPONE RENEGADE!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by STEELWARRIOR, Oct 2, 2018.

1. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I think it's a good ideal to just postpone the playing of Renegade until this edition of the Steelers gets their act together!!! It's disrespectful to the dominant teams of the past it was created for!!! This current group can't relate and it seems to have no effect to light a fire under their arses!!! Maybe "OOPS UPSIDE YOUR HEAD " Would be more fitting just saying!!!:facepalm::cool:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. TenaciousD

TenaciousD Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2017
    This should be the defense's theme song

• Hilarious Hilarious x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  3. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Fans need to stop going to their crappy games and then maybe that will light a fire under Art Rooneys ass to make some badly needed coaching changes, hit him in the pocket at the gate and he will get on the stick.....

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Renegade is played out. The last time I saw it (couple seasons ago) most of the hits in the video were illegal by today's standards. It seems to pump up the opposing offense more than the Steelers defense. It tortures the crowd, showing them what was once great, then back to the reality of what's going on now. The 2019 version should be neat, KC's QB putting up 6 TD's...Steelers D giving up points and yards at a record breaking pace...Ben overthrowing open receivers...AB throwing a hissy fit...no thanks.
    'Who Ride?' is another one. Joey porter can take it with him whenever he's cut loose, and the sooner the better.

• Like Like x 1
  5. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    The reason behind my request is...Im setting in my man cave watching the current edition of the Steelers getting man handle by the Ratbirds and the Ratbirds just scored the touchdown that put the nail in the coffin and any chance of a come back out of reach not to mention players were gassed and what do i hear playing in the background yeap!!! "Renegade" I was like you've got to be kidding me!!! How inappropriate, thats crazy!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    The games are sold out. They already have their money.

7. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Instead of postponing renegade how about just postponing the rest of the season.. I'm good with it.. It's better then watching the renegade video on the jumbo Tron and seeing Troy and farrior and keisel and all those hard nose guys then look down and see Artie burns or ab doing some kind of retarded dance on the sideline or something

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  8. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Then wear paper bags and protest with signs telling rooney to do his job........

9. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Slow start to the season. I don’t think it’s time for boycotts yet.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Agree.

Yeah, no hitters on Renegade video anymore... time to retire it... I heard they put Vance stiff arm on it... a TE on renegade? Is that the best we've got?

11. CanadianSteel

CanadianSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Yes.... Yes it is.

12. TenaciousD

TenaciousD Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2017
    They've got about 2 weeks to save the season. If we hit 1-5-1 things are effectively over.

13. SteelerinKC

SteelerinKC Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Renegade is such a stupid song anyway. It reminds me of the sh!t the mouth breathers play down here at Chiefs games at Arrowhead.

14. NE Missouri Steeler

NE Missouri Steeler Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2017
    Get rid of Renegade and show the Jim Leland jumping Barry Bonds. A Pittsburgh coach unafraid to dish out some tough love when needed.

15. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Well it was the hardest hit of the year so far....until Vance does it again...

16. MattyMo9

MattyMo9 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2017
    Unfortunately with today’s players that type of crap doesn’t work. Although I agree that sometimes it’s what is needed. Guys make to much money now and they simply don’t care, IE Leveon

17. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I was laughing pretty bad at this lol

18. SteelersFanFromTX

SteelersFanFromTX

Jan 1, 2012
    Does Jim know football? Instant upgrade.