1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Post Game Victory Complaint Thread

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BigBensBigBong, Oct 13, 2019.

1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I guess you didn't hear Michelle Tafoya say the injured players don't travel with the team, Steven Nelson didn't travel with the team either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    I'm sure you hate that the team won, so now you won't go start another bash Tomlin thread after every loss.

3. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    1. Injuries never stop and it’s to key players too.

2. duck is not better than mason however he is more athletic. Both not great throwing deep and mason may play scared coming back.

3. season is over but I still want to win some games especially like today lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    No i'm glad they one,,, But that doesnt mean Tomlin aint a ****ty coach......... ... But you keep on defending him , someone has to i guess

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I do have one complaint I guess. This win by the Steelers breaks Cynthia's prediction model. She had the Chargers at 70% and hadn't been wrong yet this season. So that makes me sad. ....

Naw it doesnt, Can I get some Prime Time love.

6. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    It shows what a sorry fan you are, bitching about the HC after a win, get a freaking life :facepalm:.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    How does a **** HC help a team win 134 games, make it to 2 SB's, and make it to the playoffs 8 out of 12 yrs?

8. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    Switzer caught a pass, and actually lost yardage :facepalm:.

9. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    Like i give a **** what your sorry ass thinks of me.... piss off

10. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    :shrug: B.A D.L AND HAYLEY

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Calm down there Skippy, this was mostly tongue-in-cheek.

But, if you think this D is something special you are mistaken. The turnovers are making them look better than they are. Sure, they create some of them; but some are just lucky breaks.

12. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Recent surgeries and long plane flights are bad news for blood clots.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    The D may not be special. They are fast, getting to the QB, and making plays. Often times turnovers are lucky breaks or they are created. Like the turnover with Juju last week. Created but had a lucky bounce to stay in bounds. I will take turnovers created or lucky.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    He had to even it out since he actually gained like 2 yards on a punt return instead of fair catching it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    I don't know if they will or won't, but they shouldn't. That's the scary part. Thing is, in the past, coming off a bye and playing a winless team was usually our downfall. I don't think this team is going to overlook anyone because they suck just as much. Maybe saying we suck is a little harsh. We're dysfunctional. Lack chemistry. We can play with just about any team in the league. I really believe that. But we don't have the identity of a solid, consistent team right now.

16. lamberts lunatic

lamberts lunatic Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    It could have been worse. We could have lost in the last 2min

17. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    17 points given up in the 4th quarter. As good as the defense has been playing...they were begging to lose another 4th q lead

HACK

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Special defenses don't give up 17 points in the fourth quarter. More importantly, they don't miss opportunities. The Steelers dropped three interceptions tonight. The defense is better, but it has a ways to go to reach special.

19. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Talking about Switzer, he seems to be getting even worse on punt returns and receiving. Just looks like he doesn't want to get hit. We now even have him him in kick off returns. Oh why did we cut Donte Spencer . :facepalm:

20. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    Before guys started going down, the defense was incredible. Speech, on-ball skills. All was working!

The offense, outside of our much-improved running game, sucks butt.

21. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    We lost Haden, Tuitt, had a hobbled Bush, No Nelson, lost Watt for a while. Dude, it happens. Without some key injuries, we would have won by a lot. Rivers picked on our replacements.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. TomlinSux

TomlinSux Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Glad to see a win last night. It was sloppy, but it still stands as a “W”. Good to see some turnovers go our way and I was pleasantly surprised by our pass coverage. We had some break downs late in the game, which always scares me by not finishing strong, but we had some nice pass break-ups despite having Arte Burnt Toast on the field. Defense did come out of the gate with an attitude...nice to see that again. On offense, Duck managed the game and I think that is all we can ask of this guy. Hopefully we can get guys healthy during the bye week.

23. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Agree, but the good news is the defense is looking better each game. I know the Chargers have a sieve of an o-line, but the complaint before has been not getting the job done against lesser teams. Yes, we need to take more advantage of opportunities (see the SF game... shudder), but the fact that our secondary is putting itself in positions to get takeaways is already a huge improvement from last year.

24. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I was impressed at the west coast performance. Usually Steelers look like feces on the west coast. Tomlin had them ready to go. Good sign moving forward. We have to beat the Cardinals at AZ later this year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Popcorn and Butler showed why they all terrible again...Just can't get out of their own way...LA literally couldn't gain a yard! The whole game! Whacked, getting hit, pounded, flying!

* Late in the game...Butler to Tomlin: " Hey Big Dawg, They can't get a 1st down, gain a yard, and Rivers looks rattled...Whata ya say we call off the Dogs, play passive, And at least give em a chance...This is TOO easy"

Tomlin: "That's brilliant, They'll never suspect it! They are getting whacked every play, we're shutting them out, and now you want to switch it, That is brilliant...Love you Keithy"!

Keith: " Love you too Popcorn "!

These 2 Clowns can't get out of their own way smh

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1