1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Post combine

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by mac daddyo, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    After watching a few more games, I'm not feeling Mack Wilson as a high grade prospect. Second round... maybe, but it's 90% likely that I would have a higher grade player (and probably a higher grade LB) available on my board. First round, no way.

2. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Wilson from what I have seen is a n assignment sound player. He's not going to wow you with highlights and speed of big hits but he is where he's supposed to be on plays. I still think he is more timmons than shazier in his play. I don't think there is a shazier in this draft. Bush to me is not a first rd. #20 player either. He, long and Gilbert though fast all have warts in their game. Looking for that LB sized safety skilled guy is becoming futile. I'd almost assume drafting two and going back towards a truer 3-4. How would a mack wilson and Germaine Pratt look in b&g? Add a safety like hooker which is another guy pretty assignment sound of the one from fla. We have Barron we can do some things with as well for the next couple of years.

give me wilson, pratt, barron, scales and the inside backer spot would be very solid. Too bad they seem set on vince.:cool: