1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Poll: Where will the Steelers be at the end of the season?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by WWW, Nov 10, 2011.

1. We lose some games: No playoffs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Turn the table & Get help: AFC North Champs

10.0%
  3. Get our stuff done with no help: Wild Card

90.0%
  1. WWW

WWW Writing Team

Oct 24, 2011
    Well, I've read a lot of different points of view on this board.
    Seems split between people thinking we're still on the road to the playoffs and someones predicting a meltdown.

Where do you think we'll finish this season?

2. SpeedyMikeWallace

SpeedyMikeWallace Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Re: Poll: Where will the Steelers be at the end of the seaso

Wild Card. Even if the Ravens lose both their games to the Bengals they hold the tiebreaker. They'd have to completely tank for the Steelers to win the division.

3. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

I voted for turn tHe table and becoMe afc north champs....I think flacco goes back to being flacco and the ravens lose 3 or more games down the stretch

4. SteelCityDynasty

SteelCityDynasty Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011

If our Steelers that we're used to seeing shows up Sunday in Cincinnati on a mission then watch out! Our bye comes at a great time and if we can get through the Sunday and Thursday night game coming up soon that will almost be like having two bye weeks down the stretch. We have too many weapons and game changers out there to just quietly go away, not ours or Tomlin's style! Do I feel we can still win the division in a word YES! The Ravens have spent the last few off-seasons with a boiling hatred for us so now that they've gotten the better of us two times this year I think in a way they will lose focus down the stretch. Harbaugh and company would trade an arm and a leg for a victory over us so I assume he and his goons are satisfied for this season. They just don't have the drive and hunger that we do every year. With the Pack and Niners having good seasons so far I'm ready for Big Ben to snatch up about three or four more Lombardis so we can keep our claim as kings of the hill. The way we handled the Pats this year has me craving a rematch with the cheeseheads! I think the outcome will be in our favor this time around! Long story short I'm feeling division winner with homefield again and thumping the Harbaugh's in the AFC Championship! I have one question, out of all the Super Bowl's has a team ever lost it and then won it the next year? If not that would be an awesome piece of history to accomplish! Go Steelers! Go away Ravens!

5. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011

If the Ravens lose 2 games to anyone the rest of the way and the Steelers win out...Steelers are division champs on record alone. No tie-breaker will be needed

6. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011

As much as I'd love to say that I think the Steelers will finish in first by record, and I still hope that happens, I think they've still just been too inconsistent. I hope I'm wrong, but I think with what we've seen so far that a wild card spot is more likely.

7. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011

San Francisco will be a tough game.

8. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011

I agree. There will be some tough/close games, but the Steelers will win out if they play like they are capable of. GOTTA HAVE FAITH :herewego!:

9. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011

I chose get our stuff done with no help. I think we'll take care of business from here on out, but I don't foresee us taking the division at this point. Not after two losses to the Ratbirds. :boorats:

10. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011

I still think we win division. the ravens are capable of stinking it up(just like we are) a couple of times. I mean they lost to titans. they could still lose 4 games. I think we either play lights out the rest of the way because we are mad or we stink like a couple of years ago and go in the tank after a tough defeat. I am betting on the fact we play lights out. i am a homer

11. SpeedyMikeWallace

SpeedyMikeWallace Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011

True. I'm not assuming that we will win out, though.