1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Playoff chances looking dim

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by blackNgold, Dec 3, 2018.

1. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    On paper you're probably right. When you factor in their coaching that always coaches circles around our coaching especially our D against their O I'd be quite surprised. The way the rest of this season has the potential of going South that just might be our SB when we look back.

2. Spock

Spock Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2015
    I think the Steelers go 2 and 2 the rest of the way. I think the Ravens go 3 and 1 the rest of the way. I am counting the Raiders as a win. If the Steelers lose the game tomorrow, then I believe they lose the division as well and are in a dog fight to even make the playoffs this year. It's so frustrating watching the same train wreck year after year. The Steelers get into position to take care of business and a first round by. Then inexplicably they fold like a cheap tent and get into a fight to make the playoffs and then go one and done. I'd rather they go 2 and 6 and then 6 and 2, rather than 6 and 2 and then 2 and 6 the rest of the way. Oh well, at least Jack Daniels prospers from this insanity.

3. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Good thing we will know the results of Raven game before we play. If they lose, regardless what we do we would still be in first place and that is just a sad thing for the AFC North.

4. dmb219

dmb219 Member

Sep 16, 2018
    I think we'll win this week and squeak through the back door into the playoffs. If that doesn't happen, maybe there needs to be a change. Over the years I've felt the Steelers always had the foundation of a winning team. They may not always win the big one - not winning the Super Bowl doesn't mean you failed, but if this season goes south, what's up then? Sometimes regrouping is the right fix and sometimes that's not enough. Imploding is a good description. How do you dominate one week and be so dysfunctional the next? Or even in the same game? I know stuff happens but jeez. Ok, I'm done. We'll be kickin' some butt tomorrow!

• Like Like x 1