1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Players needed to fill second Fantasy League!

Discussion in 'The Steelers Fans Fantasy Football' started by Blast Furnace, Aug 7, 2022.

1. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    There is no way a player like him is ever on waivers, he was dropped by a Ravens fan trying to mess with the league.

I wouldn’t take any satisfaction from cheating my way to the final like that personally, but each to their own I guess. Best of luck

2. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    What are you talking about? Why would there be a Ravens fan in the league? And I'm still not sure what exactly you are excusing me if. Are you drunk?

3. SteelersFanIrl

Mar 3, 2019
    Play dumb all you want man. CHEAT

4. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    You clearly are taking this more seriously than I am. I didn't even realize I was playing you until I just looked at it.

5. SteelersFanIrl

Mar 3, 2019
    Sure you didn’t :)

Obviously I am taking it more seriously as I’m the one on the receiving end of your attempts to cheat, your poor attempts to deflect and make light of it are only making you look worse tbh. If you didn’t take the league seriously I highly doubt you claim those guys off waivers and put them in your team. You are not fooling anybody.

Look man, I’ve made my point. Do whatever you want but any W for you from here is essentially worthless with any of the guys you picked up on waivers from that Baltimore fan.

Happy Christmas btw

6. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    Whatever man. Enjoy your win you whiny little C U N T.

7. SteelersFanIrl

Mar 3, 2019
    Ah the mask slips finally. The very reasonable request not to cheat was clearly too much for you.

8. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    Fly to the states and call me a cheat. Ill cave your skull in pu$$y. Enjoy the win. You got what you wanted. Enjoy the *asterick* that comes with it.

9. SteelersFanIrl

Mar 3, 2019
    You are truly pathetic you utter clown. Fly to the states lol! Are you twelve years old?

Called out for blatant cheating and you tank your team. All I wanted was a fair match. You knew you were cheating and you throw your toys out of the pram like a little b**ch instead of owning it and playing fair. Says a lot about you.

10. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    Fly to the states *****!

11. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    Your incessant whining says EVERYTHING about you. You are literally a 12 year old girl. Awwww... am I cheating you at a message board fantasy football game, which by the way has no prizes????? What a complete and utter toolbag you are.

12. SteelersFanIrl

Mar 3, 2019
    So now cheating is fine because there are no prizes, ok, got it

And yes, I’m going to waste my time and money flying to the states to face you lol. Have you any idea how childish that makes you look?

In spite of your claims that you’ve done nothing wrong and this means nothing to you I’ve clearly touched a nerve here. You thought you’d drop Hill in quietly and slip in to the final. Once you got called out you reacted like a total child, pretending you didn’t know what I was talking about, then when that didn’t work you turned to this macho ‘fly to the states’ stupidity.

Not your finest moment

I see you have even changed the name of your team to a generic name, presumably to decouple it from your profile here. Not the actions of someone who doesn’t care, has done nothing wrong, and has nothing to hide as you claim

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
  13. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    :popcorn:
    Ah Fantasy football not only ruined football, but friends. LoL

14. SteelersFanIrl

Mar 3, 2019
    He had a very good chance of winning anyway. I was only looking for a fair match and I think my initial post was reasonable and allowed an opportunity for him to do the right thing. Very unfortunate how the thread went

There is no money on the line and it’s not the end of the world but I will make no apologies for calling him out

• Like Like x 1
  15. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    Nobody cheated you. No rules were broken. Hill was released and I picked him up and started him. Guys drop there players once they are eliminated all the time. No one was cheating you. I do not regret picking up the players. But since you got your tampon in a bunch, I gave you your way.

#1. I have worked about 100 hours in the last 2 weeks including yesterday and today. Leaving for work in 30 min. So, No I haven't been paying attention to the game at the level that you have apparently.

#2. You keep bringing up winning. I could honestly care less. Why would I care? You starting crying, and I gave you what you wanted. If I cared about winning, why would I back out and give you the win? You're not making sense.

#3. I am in 3 other leagues. One for family that I have been running since 2009, one for work, and the TSF one. TBH besides keeping my roster set, I really don't put all that much effort in.

This is my last post on the matter. You cried, and I gave you what you wanted. Yet you keep crying anyway, just like every other snowflake out there. You can seriously go f@ck yourself.

To whomever is running the league. Please count me out for next season in advance. Might have to consider leaving the board as well. The level of crybabiness around here has gone from a mild irritation to down right irritating.

16. SteelersFanIrl

Mar 3, 2019
    As weak as your argument is I would respect you a lot more if you’d taken that stance from the start.

You continue to say you don’t care and are not bothered, yet your bizarre actions point to someone having some sort of weird rage meltdown. Petty insults, challenging me to a physical fight (safe of course in the knowledge it’s not even a remote possibility), tanking your team and changing the name to break the association with your profile here, but yeah of course this whole thing is insignificant to you and you don’t care :rolleyes:

It really is pathetic and juvenile behaviour on your part. Call me all the names you want, you don’t know me and I don’t know you and I honestly don’t give a $hit about you.

17. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    :thumbs up:

18. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    First off, there's no reason for any of us to to get this worked up at each other over fantasy football, so let's take a breath.

One of the issues that will need to be addressed before next year's league is what to do in instances where managers decide to abort their teams. NFL.com employs a 'Can't Cut List', but it's small in scope and cannot be adjusted by the commissioner. This more or less means roster purging is an issue the league's managers have to collectively come to an agreement upon on their own in order to eliminate scenarios like we had last week when a manger dumped their team after losing their playoff game. I noticed it and sent the league an email in hopes of preventing this kind of conflict...and apparently failed.

I've managed fantasy football teams for many moons now and have never seen anyone dump their team after being eliminated. Personally, I can't imagine why anyone would. The fun of re-draft leagues is building your team through the draft and complimenting it with some savvy waiver wire pick ups through the year. This gets almost entirely overshadowed if during the playoffs the waiver wire becomes a feeding frenzy of top players of those eliminated from championship contention.

That said, others may feel differently. My plan was to get with Ray in the offseason to address the good, bad, and ugly noticed from this season, so we can address it, get some feedback, and make it a better league in 2023. In the meantime, let's refrain from inviting others over to bash their pu$$y skulls in. I think we can handle our disagreements a little more productively than that.

• Like Like x 2
  19. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Or They can put on the leather, and We can watch. LoL.
    J/K....N/K. LoL.
    I do agree that people shouldn't be worked up about a "Fantasy " league.

20. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    Depends. If said "Fantasy" includes Kate Mara, I'm going to get a little worked up.

• Winner Winner x 1
  21. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    Hahahahahahhaahahaa!!!! Karma......she certainly is a *****. Even if Tom Brady pulls out your precious win.......You, a supposed Steeler fan need Tom Brady to beat a competitor that isn't even trying..... Priceless whether I win or lose, I guess your cheating argument fell flat. I dropped half my players. :roflmao::lolol::lolol::roflmao::hehehe::hehehe::hehehe::thumbs_up::thumbs up:

22. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    No idea whether I will win or lose. But if I do win I will take part in the Championship out of respect for you, Ray, and the league. This Ireland guy could have PMed me with his grievances. He could have even came at me on the league feed. Instead he attacked me on here calling me a cheater and a liar. Never my intent, regardless if anyone thinks otherwise. I defended myself accordingly and regret nothing. I will comment further tomorrow. But just letting you know that I certainly have no ill will toward you or the league.

• Like Like x 1
  23. SteelersFanIrl

Mar 3, 2019
    I’ll take a fair and square L on the chin all day long, congrats. My team completely and utterly imploded, it happens, and I never wanted your free pass. I can understand you taking great satisfaction from it, I’d do the same in your shoes.

We’ll have to agree to disagree about whether you tried to gain a distinctly unfair advantage at the outset. You seem to be taking the outcome as complete vindication, that’s up to you.

I do agree with you in retrospect that I could have PM’d you and shouldn’t have called you out on the thread. That was wrong, and I apologise for that.

Best of luck in the final.

• Like Like x 1
  24. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    Consider it squashed. I got pissed off, but I shouldn't have threatened you physically. We are both adults, and it's just a friendly Fantasy Football league. Nothing that serious for us to hate each other over.

I hope you and your family have a great New Year.

• Like Like x 3
  25. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    @Steel_Elvis congrats on making the final. Just letting you know in advance that as far as I am concerned anyone who is on the waiver wire, including the players I just dropped are fair game. I plan on re-stocking my roster in hopes of a competitive game. please feel free to do the same.

Best of Luck. :drinks: