1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Pitt Coach leaves for ASU

Discussion in 'College Football Talk' started by bigsteelerfaninky, Dec 14, 2011.

1. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

The only downside in all this is that I have some good friends who are serious ASU fans. I hate to see that happen to them.

3. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Please Pitt, fire Steve Pederson already. And maybe Nordenberg.

Enough of this being made a fool of. Pederson has got to go! Period

Bring in a Pitt guy please.

4. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    The question is....is he that great that teams just have to have him?

5. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I posted about this in the "Other Sports Talk" section of the board. Todd Graham gets my vote for ultimate sleazbag of the year this year. His Job acceptance speech yesterday in AZ was verbatim the same speech he gave when he took the Pitt job. What a phony POS this guy is. I hope Pitt goes after him for every dime they paid him this past season.

6. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Yep, good man, because that's where it's supposed to be :thumbs_up:

7. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Didn't Athletic Director Steve Pederson get run out of Kansas for the same stuff we're seeing in Pitt today?

8. lovembig

lovembig Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    this is how it goes in college football. coaches move all the time and when a head coach takes a new job he wants his guys with him.

Pitt was 6-6 this season. is he really going to be missed?

9. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I don't know. If he'd have stayed a little longer maybe we could tell ya. Seriously though. I get your point about the record but let's face it they're not loaded with a lot of talent, especially at the QB position and then their RB and biggest weapon went down in the middle of the season so 6 - 6 is probably the best you could have hoped for under the circumstances. His plan was to bring new kids in that would have been best suited for that new high powered offense he installed. I'll give him one thing. He had a helluva sales pitch because everybody bought that :bscow: he was shoveling out.

10. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Well, as a Pitt fan, and a grad of Arizona State, this was an interesting development. There is so much dirt to fly around on this that I don't know where to start. Graham is scumbag and a loser, and Pitt is better off without him. And I am trying to figure out why he soehow believed going to Arizona State was a move upward. Pederson needs to be fired for hiring this guy to begin with. And ASU's AD Lisa Love needs to go simply for HIRING him. What is ASU thinking??? They're NOT thinking! Washington State, UCLA, and U of A went out and made big moves. And then Arizona State makes THIS hire? Seriously???