1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Pick Em Leaderboard on Steelers Talk page is nice touch.

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by MojaveDesertPghFan, Oct 3, 2019.

1. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Thanks TTF. Just a minor observation is that the correct picks are compared to a total number of games (78), 15 of which have not been played yet. So technically the top player currently has chosen 43 correctly out of 63 games (65%), not 78 (53%) as shown. The 78 obviously include the 15 upcoming games this week and it's academic since it shows as 78 games for everyone, here and on the Pick Em page master standings list. Not sure if this is a Y2K carryover matter ;) but it's mid week and I'm bored right now. As you were Chief. Back to cleaning out the garage.

2. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin

Oct 12, 2011
    The new week is counted once it opens, and there's no way to change that. The current week's games don't change the standings, so it works as designed.
    We need to find you some hobbies, my friend. Have you tried-

[​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I know I know my friend. It doesn't change a thing. It's a quirk of the system. In this world of artificial appearances, it just makes all of us, including "leaderboard" lucky stiffs, look even lamer at picking than we already are which may be behind the "works as designed" thought. Feel like Sisyphus sometimes. Must be that Mr. Costanza's influence rubbing off on me with Festivus "airing of grievances" ritual. LOL. Anyhow, I love and appreciate all you do for this group of oft sorry misfits TTF - not another peep from this corner of the Peanut Gallery! You know though, using this scoring system makes the Steelers 1-4 right now. :hehehe: