1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Phillies!!!

Discussion in 'Other Sports Talk' started by bleednblackngold, Oct 24, 2022.

1. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    All are welcome on the bandwagon to root on my Phillies in the World Series!!! They're at least from the same state, and you guys don't really have an MLB team anyway. (your stadium is beautiful though) Don't worry I'll still be rooting hard for the Steelers to beat that other Philly team on Sunday.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I gave up on baseball awhile ago. Last time I had any interest was about 3 years ago , and the Razorbacks were in the national championship

3. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I don't follow baseball much either but, since my Dodgers ain't in it, I'll root for the NL. Besides, the Astros cheated to win the series when they won. Patriots of baseball!

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. doubleyoi

doubleyoi

Apr 26, 2012
    Easy to root for the Phillies as an underdog against known cheaters.

5. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Go Astros!

Sorry but I have very good reasons. TBH I don't follow MLB since my team is a farm club. I do know SI in 2014 had the greatest prediction ever. They had the Houston Astros on the cover with the title, "your 2017 WS Champs. And guess what, it came true. SI predicted it would take 3 years for the Astros to win a WS.

I don't know about any cheating. Hell, only reason I know who is in the WS is because I live in their territory.

6. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Houston, we don't have a problem!!!!!! Saved me a world of BS. I went from seeing a sea of red for 3 weeks to nothing. I would have shown respect and thanks for a great season if it was the Pirates but I've been all around town and no one showing any respect. That no-hitter really bothered the fans I know. It's a forever stigma.