1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Patriots win...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel_ben7, Jan 14, 2017.

1. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    This is very true , I have finally seen a QB i think LJ is better than ...The Texans gave him plenty of chances and he stunk up the joint in the 2nd. half ....I hope we can take away most of the dink and dunk like the Texans did, Brady hit some sloppy looking deep balls that kept them going....Minus those and the Texans played very good on Defense IMO..

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Yep, they are better than pwp gives them credit for and we have a better pass rush and we have an offense. We have a much better chance against NE then Houston did. NE helped out Houston alot and they still couldn't do squat.

Lets see NE contain all our weapons and see Brady pick us a part when he's on his ass.

First things first though, need to take care of business tonight.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Brady was melting down. Clowney was all over him. Multiple hits on the pretty boy. If dumbo doesn't toss 3 picks the Texans would have had a punchers chance. What a waste.

Like said their is a game tonite and a tough one at that.

4. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I think our D is good , but weak in 2 areas ...We give up a lot of easy throws and we miss a lot of open field tackles ....This is exactly what Brady and company do best if we can slow that down then yes we have a very good chance...If we can't we may need 35 plus to win IMO .....As you stated lets get this 1 and hope this D plays more like you see them than I do or Ben balls out and we light the score board up....Heck I would Love to do both...

5. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    true story

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheSteelHurtin2188

TheSteelHurtin2188 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I seen so many cut back lanes yesterday. If we face them Bell is going to shred them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Football is a game of match ups as i go captain obvious...What the Pats do best is what gives us fits...What our O can do is what gives them fits....So the more I look at it the more I think the Team that protects the ball the best has a bigger advantage than normal....

The guy who might give it up for them is the RB....The guy who has been giving it up for us is our QB ..To me this is going to be a huge key to the game,turnovers always are , but in this case these 2 guys esp. ......

8. lewisha

lewisha Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    If we beat the Chefs soundly, then yes, Pats know hell is coming.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. lewisha

lewisha Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Agreed, there were some very very lucky bombs for Marsha.

10. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Lewis might not play another snap if Blount gets back to 100%. If they use them as a 1-2 punch and take care of the ball they can beat anybody.

11. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    This, 1000% this. Drives me nuts.