1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Patriots & Ravens

Discussion in 'Smack Talk Central' started by steelgirl84, Oct 17, 2014.

1. steelgirl84

steelgirl84 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Even though this is for smack talking, It doesn't mean I'm lying. Lets be honest here- the Patriots would NOT have won a Superbowl if they wouldn't have cheated. Even with Tom Brady. Look at them now? Last night they blocked a field goal at the last minute to beat the Jets at home. And the Jets were 1-5! We got 6 of them and we didn't have to cheat! (For those of you who are sick of hearing about our 6 Superbowl's, if you had the most championships in the NFL, you'd be bragging too.)
    The Ravens. They're literally the dirty birds of the NFL as they're one dirty team. Killers, woman beaters, they don't care who they have on their roster as long as they're an ok player. I'm very surprised that they never picked up Mike Vick- he belongs there. Then that Superbowl. I never thought the NFL was rigged until the Ravens went to and won the Superbowl on Ray Lewis' last year. Come on man!!
    I also cannot stand the Browns and the Bengals... I am a Steelers fan after all. The ONLY reason the Bengals are doing so good is because they have a leprechaun for a QB. It's luck and luck always runs out.
    Lastly- I don't know who has or who watches the NFL Network but they definitely show favorites. We hear a lot about the Cowboys & Seahawks but they spend the most time drooling over Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. The only time they mention the Steelers is to say something bad about them. But what can you expect from people like Warren Sapp?

2. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    Just stumbled in here and saw the posts. And the Jets whooped us like school boys. Wish some coach would figure out how to stop losing to losers

3. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Well go on and tell us how you really feel! :sign0020: