1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Our receivers

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelerGlenn, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

Dont forget Hamilton made a dumb rookie mistake by stepping out of bounds and back in to void a TD.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    He probably doesn't get open if he doesn't but even if so. Everybody including Ben in his post game is focusing on the rookies mistakes. But that's 1 play out of 3. What about the other 2? This offense should be putting up 3 or 7 points every drive. What happened to the 30 points a game?

3. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Best in the league? Beyond Brown not so much.

4. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

No way we are best in league. Atlanta is best in league offensively and I hope to f@@K they whip the **** out of the Cheatriots

We have some receivers showing flashes but it was abundantly clear the rooks are not up for the big game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    DHB got open on both deep balls both of them Ben threw poorly ....The first one in the endzone he lead it outside instead of inside and on the pick DHB was clearing both DB'S with all space behind them Ben tried to lob it between the CB and the Safety ???

6. Steelers304

Steelers304 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2015
    Bryant is a monster. Defenses fear him more than AB imo. Brown, Bryant, Rogers, Ayers, DHB sounds good to me

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    brown should be doing everything under the sun to help Bryant. he has seen life without a #2 wr and he has to have help. he needs to mentor him or whatever but that kid is the key to next year on offense

• Like Like x 1
  8. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    With Bryant we are. Without we are still Top 3-5. We have a lot of depth. People are mad about a bomb dropped on 3rd and 1. How about you get the 1st down and get 3 more downs? 3 plays from the 1 and couldn't get a touchdown. Defense gave up 37 points. Ben wasted drives. Receivers didn't lose us this game.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    I was thinking the same thing when he failed his test again. Then we find out AB is the least likely to pick up his phone. AB is only about himself. I know it shouldn't be his job to babysit him but still.

10. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    there comes a point, and it happens to all of them, when the light goes on and they realize its a team sport. that they cant do it alone. that light has to come on for ab. he is as good as anyone but he doesn't have the skill set of julio jones or a calvin Johnson. you cant throw up prayers his way and him out jump everyone for it. he cant have 2 guys draped on him and make plays consistently.

I agree he is selfish but hopefully this year will open his eyes

• Agree Agree x 1