1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Our new MB home - proof in the numbers

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by KnoxVegasSteel, Oct 30, 2011.

1. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Our new MB home is great and we all owe TerribleTowelFlying our gratitude! The gameday thread against the cheaters yielded well over 720 posts compared with 71 over on the "official" Steelers MB. No contest guys and gals. This MB is superior in all categories. Nice job TTF!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011

Here Here! :clapping: I wish I could have joined everyone in the game day thread, I was loving that game, still pumped! This board is great, old board sucks moose balls and the Steelers rock! :herewego:

3. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
  4. lovembig

lovembig Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    i will still go to the old board, but its nice theres a new place to go that actually works.

5. HinesWardHOF

HinesWardHOF Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    T TOWEL AND THIS MESSAGE BOARD ARE GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... I ASKD FOR A LINK ONLINE TO WATCH THE GAME.. TTF GOT ME ONE WITHIN SECONDS... I TRIED FOR 2 YEARS TO JOIN THAT OTHER OFFICAL POS BOARD... LOVE IT HERE !! TY TTF

6. kwebste6

kwebste6 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    TTF for president

7. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I still check out the old board just out of curiosity but since I was cut off a ways back I can't post or comment. Since I now consider this site my Steelers home, it feels kinda creepy over there. :blink:

8. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Thanks guys. I'm humbled to be in the company of such an awesome group of Steelers fans. :drinks:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    You da man TTF!!! :herewego:

10. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    When I first heard about this site, I didn't think it would take off. I thought everyone would stay at the old site. I stayed for a bit, although I came over here a bit too. I still thought the old site would be the primary forum. Then the posts at the old site decreased dramatically. So it's clear, this site is the new home for Steelers fans. This site is great.

I was never able to get on the old site even though I tried for over 5 years, so it's not "home" to me like it was to some others. This site is home for me.

11. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Here, Here been a fan since the 70's , but never seemed to get a break to be allowed on the official board even though i read it day to day i felt something was missing not being able to post or interact will fellow Black and Gold fan's kinda like "standing on the outside looking in" i feel i have come full circle.. you the man TTF. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

12. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    You deserve it TTF. Thanks again!

13. cory_86

cory_86 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    yeah, it's so great to have a working MB and not the piece of c*** that the old one was.

thanks so much for setting this up

14. grannieBurgh

grannieBurgh Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I'm lovin' this. Watched the game at someone else's house yesterday so couldn't run to this message board every single commercial break like I wanted to. Enjoying it this morning and the great comments, thoughts and questions from all of you fans here. Thanks again TTF and all your supportive pals who made sure the rest of us found this board.

15. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    It's ok cory, you can say "crap" on this board. And "Dick", and a bunch of other words too. :bs:

16. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    I gave the old board a look over out of habits sake...felt like I was kissing my cousin. Umm... not that I ever kissed my cousin mind you. There was the one time that we were near each other, oddly enough, we both tripped and landed with our lips touching but we both swear it was an accident. Anyhow, thanks for the new home TTF.

17. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    HAHAHA. I thought that was West Virginia, not Iowa....

edit: guess I shouldn't talk being in the hills of Eastern Tennessee!

18. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    TTF, you get "MAD PROPS" for this board. You put in work in providing us with such a great venue. You all that!!!!!

19. CANTON STEEL

CANTON STEEL Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    :roflmao:

20. leveraged

leveraged Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Keep it up guys, just joined last week!

21. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    yup. I'm glad there is a place I can sign in. Been a voyour on the offical page MB for years and never able to get on. I guess I'm not the only one.

Two post-ers I always agreed with don't seem to be posting here. Free Tibet and HACK, Wonder why...

22. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    FreeTibet is here... He has a different MB name. Haven't seen Steelhack.

23. oldschool

Oct 19, 2011
    Ahhhhh... Thx.

24. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Yeah, FreeTibet has a new user name here: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=120
    Hack is here, he just hasn't posted or been on much yet, but I'm sure he'll be around. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=184

25. oldschool

Oct 19, 2011