1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

OTA Day One

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Fugitive60, May 24, 2016.

1. Fugitive60

Fugitive60 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2016
    Ben has slimmed down. Good to see.

Maurkice Pouncey was with the first team the entire practice. Seems fully recovered.

Steelers started out with the 7 Shots drill. Love it.

Alan Faneca is serving as a coaching intern. If Mike Munchak ever decides to leave, Faneca might be the guy to replace him.

2. Fugitive60

Fugitive60 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2016
    89 out of 90 players were there. AB the lone no show.

3. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    ladarius green not practicing. AB not there, replaced by DHB. gilbert, spaeth, bell not practicing. all the guys not practicing because of off season surgeries. not sure about mitchell but he is lifting weights again.

hush your mouth fugitive, munch goes nowhere.:stogie::smiley1::cool:

4. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    The boys are back.... I didn't want to start a new thread about this but am I the only one that feels that the NFL banning chop blocks benefits us more than any other team or is it just my black and gold glasses? I mean it seem our guys have been getting abused for years,especially against the Rats. We've never been a team that uses that so I don't see it affecting us much.....thoughts? Not being able to cut Cam or Tuitt add in Hargrave...........oh boy!

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  5. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2016
    You have been reading my mind when it comes to those chop blocks. To me, when the Ravens started doing that crap on us religiously, that's when they became a real rival to us. But I dont put anything past the Ravens; they'll come up with some new dirty tricks. Them and the Cheatriots always do.

6. RPO IZSB

RPO IZSB Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2015
    I.... don't even know what to say.
    :facepalm::roflmao:

7. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I read somewhere AB is pulling a forest gump and is running from Cali to Pittsburgh.... He also said he ran a 4.35 40 today

Cajun