1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

OT- Pardon The Interruption

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TerribleTowelFlying, Sep 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    The site may be down briefly late tomorrow night for some planned maintenance. This is at the data center and out of my control. I'm told it will likely only be for a minute or two.

While I have your attention...we are coming up on our 10 year anniversary at TSF. That's crazy to think about! It's a bit like marriage where it feels like only yesterday, but also kind of feels like forever. :lolol:

Over the course of this last decade we've had some great times. No team gives quite as much reason to drink- whether it's adult beverages or Alka Seltzer. :drinks:

Over these 10 years I have never directly asked for contributions to the site to help cover costs. Many of you have generously done so anyway, and I have been extremely grateful.

Today I am breaking my own code and asking for your help. The costs to keep this site running smoothly continue to slowly rise, and some donations from viewers like you could help with some semi-annual and annual costs coming up. Don't worry, the site's not going anywhere, but any help is much appreciated.

Link>> Donate Here

Thanks for listening. I'll close this with a picture of a sad puppy.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.