1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

opening night in 2012 on wednesday

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bigsteelerfaninky, Feb 28, 2012.

1. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
  2. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Thanks a lot B.O.! I usually have to work on Wed. nights.

3. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Am I reading the story right? It says the season starts Feb 5th.

4. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I'm sure Dan Rooney had something to do with that! :-(

5. SteelerFanInKC

SteelerFanInKC Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Well, Wednesday night means the season starts one day earlier. It will probably come down to the Packers, Saints or the Steelers. My guess is the Packers. The last two SB champs. Maybe we will get the Giants on a Sunday or Monday night during the season and not the home opener for both!

6. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Yeah I saw where it said feb. 5th but then later in the article it said sept. 5th.I was wondering what was going on.The giants and green bay would be a great game.

7. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Oh goody. President Narcissist will be moving the future sports agenda's of tomorrow so that he can appear and let us all know that we need to drive $41,000 Leafs with batterys that last only 5 years and plug in at every charging station for an hour and a half while all of our energy costs necessarily have to sky rocket in order to borrow money from China and devalue the dollar.
    Be certain to buy his BS so that American tax payers can shell out more hard earned money to bail out other Auto companies, give their employees fat bonuses, gamble on Solyndra causes and throw millions more for the union lobbyist.
    I can't wait til he tells me my FICA tax will pay for some starving artists 4 year college degrees instead of actually spending the money on actual job creation. I really wish that 39 mph train was built now so that I could take two days to go watch the speech live.

8. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Maybe your screen name should be 4EvrH8Obama :hmmm:

9. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    :lolol:

10. SteelerFanInKC

SteelerFanInKC Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Saints are playing in the HOF game, maybe that is an indication that they won't be in the season opener at the Giants. My money is on the Packers and the Giants.

11. bigdaddyK

bigdaddyK Well-Known Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Ben vs Eli same draft class both having 2 super bowls makes sense but sense gb played giants in the playoffs last season it makes more sense.

12. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I hope not, the visiting team has never won that game.

13. TheWanderer

TheWanderer Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    saints are playing the az cardinals in the hof game. was hoping it would be us since i (and many other stillers fans) will be in canton that weekend to support dirt and butler.

14. HinesWardHOF

HinesWardHOF Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

better get used to it FOUR MORE YEARS !!! beter then newt or romney or big rick the family man ... and sure better then the bush years .. OBAMA 2012

15. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011

:thumbsdown: :frustrated: :bscow:

16. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Nice. Now we have to put up with political rants in the Steelers talk section.

17. 4EvrH8O'donnel

Nov 18, 2011

:thumbsdown: :frustrated: :bscow:[/quote:d6wi5bp7]

Really?
    25 Trillion dollars in projected debt to China is a better option than any other candidate? If that thought weren't so dumb it'd be laughable. Wanting to spend money on a mass transport system throughout the US that averages a speed of 39 mph is more viable than aircraft? $786,000 grant for the Wake Forest University Choreography department? $535,000,000 to a projected failure company and lets not forget the $41,000 thrown at Stanford University to study the effects of cocaine on mice. I'm certain there was a nice party thrown for that grant upon receiving. LMAO. I can hear it in the dorm now. C'Mon we got to give the mice some! Obummer said so.

Yep great policies.

Been 3 weeks, it's about time for the queen to take another vacation on my dime. Maybe she'll take her entourage to the United Arab Emirites for a round of shopping.

Obamabots love to live in Fantasy Land.

18. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    :lolol: :this!:

19. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011

:thumbsdown: :frustrated: :bscow:[/quote:3opalivb]Come on, take this crap somewhere else!

Really?
    25 Trillion dollars in projected debt to China is a better option than any other candidate? If that thought weren't so dumb it'd be laughable. Wanting to spend money on a mass transport system throughout the US that averages a speed of 39 mph is more viable than aircraft? $786,000 grant for the Wake Forest University Choreography department? $535,000,000 to a projected failure company and lets not forget the $41,000 thrown at Stanford University to study the effects of cocaine on mice. I'm certain there was a nice party thrown for that grant upon receiving. LMAO. I can hear it in the dorm now. C'Mon we got to give the mice some! Obummer said so.

Yep great policies.

Been 3 weeks, it's about time for the queen to take another vacation on my dime. Maybe she'll take her entourage to the United Arab Emirites for a round of shopping.

Obamabots love to live in Fantasy Land.[/quote:3opalivb]

20. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Political rants used to leak in to Steeler talk on the old official MB all the time so this makes me feel at home :hehehe:

21. MikeFanForLife

MikeFanForLife Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    WARD for President.

Seems like he'll have the time.

22. TheWanderer

Oct 20, 2011
    i was thinking maybe ambassador to south korea.

23. 4EvrH8O'donnel

Nov 18, 2011

He would have my vote. Maybe appoint him to North Korea as well and go knock a little sense into that young dictator up there.

Why stop there though?

Houshmanzadah for the Iranians. Janakowski for the Polish. Gooddell for Zimbobwe but make sure there is no return on that investment.

24. TheWanderer

Oct 20, 2011
    well, you know my stance on all of this stuff. i just don't really wanna bring it to this forum.

but . . . (ha!) . . . since you brought it up . . . i was just in portland,oregon yesterday and there were a bunch of fruitcakes on bicycles (of course) peddling around a gas station protesting the rising gas prices. i was filling up at that gas station. as i was finishing i said, 'if you weirdoes would let us drill, you wouldn't have to ride around in circles all day complaining about high gas prices." no response was offered.

25. 4EvrH8O'donnel

Nov 18, 2011
    The funny thing is those same fruitcakes are parking those bicycles at their OWS camps at night and connecting onto their free WiFi supplied by the nearest business legally purchasing it and logging onto facebook, twitter and google supporting billionaires to complain about the 1% ers. In the morning they head to Starbucks and the afternoons its Ben and Jerrys for their favorite hippy brand. When they get their really good drug of choice they kick and smash stuff.