1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

OL Troy Fautanu

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelersfan43, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Steelersfan43

Steelersfan43 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Tomlin is a good coach but I just think Cowher was better....I mean this is not easy to make the AFC title game so often like Cowher did with us and he make the AFC title game 2 times with 3 different QB.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Steelersfan43

Aug 10, 2016
    Problem is not the super bowl since Tomlin has been in 2 super bowl and winning 1.This is the lack of playoffs win since 2011.I hope it will change sonner rather that later....

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

This is not going to sound well for some but John Harbaugh has a Two Time NFL MVP and one that is considered by some in the national media on the same level as Patrick Mahomes in Lamar Jackson. For that matter, assuming Lamar can continue his performances, no doubt he will have a Gold Jacket when he decides to hang em up. However, one thing still remains.

If people are ripping Tomlin for having Big Ben and only winning one, one in an era with Tom though Tom was knocked out that season, why can't Lamar and Harbaugh win one?!

• Like Like x 1
  4. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

True.

Going on Seven Seasons without a Playoff Win?! Unacceptable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Steelersfan43

Aug 10, 2016
    Nobody outside of some stupid people(RGIII maybe) think that Lamar is on the same level that Mahomes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Note I said could be. So many ridiculous criticisms are leveled at Tomlin. However his game day coaching has shown it to be a weak spot

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. RipTydz

RipTydz Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2022
    Roman Wilson is definitely going to add some tenacity to that WR room, especially with how he talks about blocking. So in that regard, he reminds me of Hines Ward. However, Ward was 6'0 205lbs and Wilson is built more along the lines as AB's was, as far as size and agility. AB's and Wilson's draft profile are very similar in size, speed, acceleration, etc... so i am quite interested in watching how he ascends in the NFL.

• Like Like x 2
  8. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    When it's a quick pass, everyone knows it's a quick pass, and your man has no chance in the world of getting near the qb, and you do this anyway, you know you're Steelers material.

• Like Like x 2