1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Oklahoma St vs Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'College Football Talk' started by SteelCity_NB, Sep 16, 2017.

1. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    I know there alot of Pitt Panthers fans on the board.

Keep an eye on Okie St QB Mason Rudolph today. He's kind of the guy I am looking at in the 1st round next year as Ben's future replacement.

For anyone actually going to the game would appreciate any further insight on him and the game in general.

2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Funny you should post this Steel - while watching this shellacking and watching Rudolph and his accuracy and escapability from pressure I was thinking he sure looked at lot like a young BB and a very suitable replacement in next year's draft. Otherwise sure glad they took Browne out at QB - he is just awful. The defense sucks royally but Browne is so timid and non-mobile - can't figure out how he could have been a starter at a big power school like USC last year. Ugh!

On another front - sure is fun watching Will Grier (QB) and David Sills (WR) connecting over at West Virginia.

3. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    Pretty bad beat down. Rudolph looked great minus the one INT. 3 near perfect games for him so far. Be interesting when he faces some stiffer competition.

What a potential QB class 2018 is shaping up to be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Terrible display of football from my Pitt Panthers, they played better against PSU last week
    and PSU is much better than OK STATE. Jordan Whitehead Pitt's best player (SAFETY) has been suspended first 3 games of season. Narduzzi better find a solution fast. The Golden Panthers
    are getting frustrated. As I have said on earlier threads we will be lucky to win 8 games with
    this roster.