1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Okay, lets have a fun discussion....

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by BobbyBiz, Aug 16, 2015.

1. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
  2. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011
    He musta had blinders on! Tunnel vision maybe?:roflmao:

3. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    I think I could have hit that hole and gotten at least 5-6 yards out of it. And I'm woefully out of shape. A back with any decent vision would have taken that to the end zone.
    It's amazing to me how far he's fallen. And to think he was the third pick in the draft.

4. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    One of the ONLY times the Clowns got something right...

They traded him to Indy, after realizing they wasted another high draft pick...:huh:

5. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Now he's in Oakland and the downward spiral continues. LOL.

6. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    If you search some of my past posts you'll see I've been a TRich hater for quite some time now. I thought Cleveland made a great trade to get rid of him and said so at the time. With that said, you can't blame him for this play whatsoever.

That was a power run and as many Steeler fans know from our history of running the ball, you follow the pulling guard on that play. TRich did exactly what he was supposed to do. He could have cut it back, but if you look closely, there's 2 LB's on the other side of that hole that would have immediately tackled him, possibly for a loss. Then he would have had to explain to his coaches why he didn't execute the play as it was drawn up. His Oline simply got blown up on this play and left him with nothing.

He does have terrible vision and awful acceleration, but this play wasn't his fault

• Like Like x 1
  7. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011

We have a WINNER!

I first thought the same as everyone else, but then I watched the film. #58 is spying the hole and if TR cuts back he's hit at the LOS maybe for a 1 yard gain. Here's a picture from a different angle

Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 9.00.10 PM.png

Notice what is not in the video is #54 also covering the supposed hole. Looking at this its obvious that there wasn't a gaping hole there like everyone seems to think and Richardson isn't the idiot (at least this time) that everyone says that he is. And this kinda went viral as a lot of "reputable" sites reported on TR's "screw up."