1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

OH NO !!! A STEELER VS. FALCONS SUPER BOWL !!! [that can't end well]

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steeler guru, Jan 20, 2017.

1. steeler guru

steeler guru Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2015
    Man would it ever be nice to see a Super Bowl rematch with the Green Bay Packers.

The Pack is on a long winning streak after starting out 4-6, and so are we.

But I just can't see the Patriots hanging with us, and I can't see the Packers hanging with the Falcons.

I think our game with the Pats, and the Packs game with the Dirty Birds are gonna be blow-outs, WITH ALMOST IDENTICAL SCORES.! 42 - 24.

And don't cha know that I see an identical score in the Steeler vs. Falcons Super Bowl.

I think both Championship games, and the Super Bowl are going to be over by Halftime.

2. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Truthfully Aaron Rogers and Matt Ryan scare me more at this point, Both are playing on a higher and better level than Tom Brady.

That being said I almost care more about winning this AFC Championship game. I remember those 2001 and 2004 AFC Championship games and I want to win this one.

If we beat the Pats and we get to the Superbowl we will be underdogs against either team, I would bet. I'm a firm believer that if the Steelers show up they can hang with anybody.

Two more wins.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Natalie

Natalie Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2015
    I want a Steelers Falcon Suberbowl!

I don't like Aaron Roger's period. More than Brady. Yes...I don't know him personally...and I don't care how talented he is... just dont like him and I can see being estranged over something with one family member...but ALL of them ?

Or its because although Pa will ALWAYS be my home and a few places in between...I've lived in Atlanta for 22 years now. City is going nuts with Falcon pride and happy for them ! Rise Up !

I predict closer games in both with Falcons and my beloved Steelers going to Superbowl!

And then I will get grief from the ATL...except there is a huge Steeler Nation presence here!

Go Steelers!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Steelers vs. Greenbay hopefully
    We owe them a good ol' fashion A whippin

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Although I'm a big Randall Cobb fan I think he will have a much easier time with him than Julio jones so I too am rooting for the packers

6. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Rodgers scares me, their team overall isn't great, but he is single handedly beating teams.

We have a better team than when we last me in the Super Bowl though. Also not having Pouncey killed us.

7. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    wait. Guru being positive. I'M being positive. No Real Steel posts...

damn this. brb

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  8. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    All of these offenses are just too good for the games to be over by halftime

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I have no idea who will win the NFCCG. It could go either way. I lean towards Green Bay winning, because they are playing some scrappy football right now, and they have that secret recipe for making plays happen when they shouldn't.

I think the Steelers can beat any team they face, so I don't care who goes to the big game. I also think they can lose to any team they face...so there's that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    This is the honest truth. I've thought over the last few days that I could see us beating NE by 40 or losing to NE by 40. We're just that unpredictable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Atlanta is like the NFCs Steelers. One great WR, great RBs (they just use 2 on a regular basis) and a young fast defense with rookies and 2nd year guys causing fits (Dupree and Beasley). I would rather face the inexperienced (post season wise) Atlanta team than Aaron Rogers. That dude is just an incinerator right now.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. fanforlife

fanforlife

Sep 5, 2012
    The Steelers always have the capabilities to defeat themselves.

13. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

This.

Then again, some really want to face Aaron Rodgers. Do not know why personally?

14. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    people using the revenge factor, that and packers D is really banged up right now while ATL is pretty balanced.

15. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    I'd be ok with facing the Falcons in the big game. We tend to do well against bird-themed teams in their first trip to the Super Bowl :smiley1:

• Like Like x 2
  16. steeler guru

steeler guru Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2015
    I would like to point out a few things here.

1. It was said and written that "Trump will be elected President of the United States when hell freezes over".

2. It was said and written that "the Chicago Cubs will win a world series when hell freezes over".

3. It has been said and written that the "Atlanta Falcons will win a Super Bowl when hell freezes over".

WELL, GET THIS ! THE CUBS WON THE WORLD SERIES, AND TRUMP GOT ELECTED PRESIDENT, AND WHILE HE WAS BEING SWORN INTO OFFICE, IT WAS SNOWING 3 FEET OF SNOW IN THE SAHARA DESERT! HELL FROZE OVER!

It looks like a Falcons Super Bowl win is a lock!!!

17. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    You sound like me with the cowboys lol

18. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Steelers vs Falcons in the SB....and we add the Falcons to the grill right beside the Seahawk and Cardinal.

HACK

• Like Like x 3
  19. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Yes please, then all we need is the eagles next year