1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

OG FANS SINCE THE 70s

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by DONALD DEMPSAY, Mar 26, 2019.

1. DONALD DEMPSAY

DONALD DEMPSAY New Member

Mar 26, 2019
    The Brown and Bell Future Picture is going to be a reality check ! They will figure it out when they see on the tv the team that they left Still in the play offs again and again the only team thats been there more times and will continue to be there more than all the other NFL teams since there birth. As they struggle and realize there greatness came from being a player of NFL's greatest team thats ever played the game. History is the proof. Its a team sport not a players. The Steelers make the greats and the numbers show. All i can say to those two players is Good luck because they are going to need it !

2. dirty

dirty Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    So a bell and brown thread? I totally thought this thread was going to be different based on the title.

3. DONALD DEMPSAY

Mar 26, 2019
    Its a steelers thread. Feel free to speak about the team. I was just making a point how great the steelers are. STEELERS FOR LIFE

4. dirty

dirty Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    +1 and I'm an OG fans since the early 80's or so. Bummed I was too young in the 70's and missed it.

5. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I doubt Brown will care about that as long as his personal stats are good. Although he may be in for a surprise regarding his personal stats when he finds out how he plays without Ben as his QB.

6. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    A BOLD prediction.:rolleyes:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  7. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
  8. DONALD DEMPSAY

Mar 26, 2019
    I remember being a little kid watching the steelers in the 70s. If they wasn't smashing the other team they would pull it off right at the end and win in the games that mattered most at least thats how I seen it at a kids point of view. I wish i would of kept all the steeler stuff i would get during xmas. I am glad that we got ju ju still on the team and conor stepped up and kicked ass.for the team and did better than bell i think, and as long as we could have a good back up QB and some good Defense we should be champions again..... I HAVE ONE REQUEST FOR THE STEELERS. LETS GET THAT WINNING THE SUPER-BOWL MORE THAN ANY TEAM IN NFL TITLE BACK AGAIN. We got to show that we will always be the greatest team in NFL. start training camp 2 months earlier make it longer so we can have the edge on them all.

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  9. DONALD DEMPSAY

Mar 26, 2019
    If you was a player would you want it to be where you have great stats or average stats but a few super bowl rings.

10. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Label me easily amused, but this cracked me up. Nicely done. :roflmao:

11. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Thank you WaTT. But for others, always remember: "He who laughs last........didn't get it." :lolol: