1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Steelers vs Rams Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bigbenhotness, Nov 10, 2019.

1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    That was last season, I was talking about ints this season.

2. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Oh I thought he had 1 this year. I stand corrected.

3. Jball

Jball Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Terrell seems like a good kid, and it isn't his fault that that he was overdrafted by 3 rounds. However, it is hard to fool yourself into forgetting that he's a 1st rounder, and pretending that he was our 4th round pick. However, if you are able to do this in your mind, it makes life easier.

Honest to god, I thought I was relatively well informed for that draft and I had never heard of him. When he was drafted I thought it was his brother, but then realized that he had already been drafted and thought "Wait!! WHO?!!"

If he was a 4th round pick, how would you feel about him?

Would he be a great 4th round pick? To me, he would be an average 4th round pick I guess. He's about what you would hope for from a 4th rounder. He's an average to below average starter in his second year. Not bad I guess. I guess.

When you look at him from the perspective of being a 1st round pick, you just hope you can get a 3rd round comp for him to minimize the damage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. stangboy06

stangboy06 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Steelers beat the reigning NFC champs and ESPN doesn’t say **** about them Their defense is extremely fun to watch

5. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Essentially he’s in the same boat Dupree was in. Let’s hope the light comes on sooner...before his contract year;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    The difference is that Dupree was a legitimate first-round pick. That's where everybody expected him to go. That isn't the case with Edmunds.

• Agree Agree x 1