1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL STEELERS MB/TSF MB FANTASY DRAFT TRADES

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by gpguy, Feb 22, 2012.

1. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Exactly. Though noitall i think went a little nuts with his comments, but still.

2. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    After a nice peaceful/etc day being outside enjoying the nice weather and such I think I have come up with a simple solution that everyone (the people who against some crazy trades etc and the ones who were against what i suggested in here) should like.

I am not going to put a minimum point difference on any trades this year. I WILL be watching trades (as I have been)...but especially when its picks for picks type of trade. Hopefully those of you who may not have known what a realistic/fair/etc pick for pick trade was now have maybe realized what is expected and such...one sided trades are fine...but its just moronic for the team trading down to loose out on a deal. Just use common sense, make sure you supply the correct pick numbers and make them realistic and we will not have any problems going forward.

Now to get this thread back on track and get it back to the trade discussions/announcements/etc.

3. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    While it sucks you feel this way...it happens. There is a slight learning curve to things. I know my first year participating in this (before I took over running it) wasnt the greatest...I wasnt great with trades...and didnt have a huge understanding of it all at first. But then I got a feeling for what was expected and how things went and now look at me I'm running the whole thing. So just relax...sit back and figure out the in's and out's and all...and you'll be fine.

4. noitall0605

noitall0605 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    Exactly. Though noitall i think went a little nuts with his comments, but still.[/quote]

?little nuts? I hope someone never needs your story told to the cops on their behalf if you calling my comments a little nuts.... I agreed with you and brought up a few thoughts( ok maybe a seinfield-ish, but far from nuts) and thanked you for taking charge and using up your time.

Look, this is your deal. I tried to pat yiou on the back. My point was , is and will be in anything in life you need structure..You dont think its odd someone trades every piece on their existing team to just grab more picks in this draft? I think most people do- I agreed with your originally questioning moves and the value chart. But at the end of the day -WGAF.... its like tiddly winks...it has no bearing on nothing.

Anyways I got 60 degree weather, a bad ass bike and a lot of road to get after.

Again, thanks and I will try to keep it under control. Dont want anyone getting un easy if I am stirring the pot to hard for the natives.... guys get uncomfortable with little nuts

5. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011

Haha noitall. I think he was pushing your buttons.

6. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    The Panthers would like very much to get back into round #2.....We have just 1 guy on our radar that we really love.....We are willing to trade our 3rd. ,4th. and 5th. round picks or a player if he doesn't fit the plan moving forward...

Please PM me if you have interest...

7. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Too bad I didnt now this earlier, haha.

8. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Steel Elvis is Brandon marshall available? If so illgive you a 3rd and 4th for him?

9. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Uh, no thanks - I'll pass on that. THIS Dolphins owner isn't a fool like Ross.

10. numbah58

numbah58 Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    The Atlanta Falcons and New Orleans Saints have traded selections.

The Falcons trade their #55 pick to the Saints for their #59 and #123.

Confirm please, Ben There.

11. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    From the Titans GM - if anyone wants Ronnell Lewis, draft Chandler Jones and I'll trade down for him.

12. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    The saints confirm trade with the falcons.

13. winggin

Oct 23, 2011

Maybe you should just let Elvis have Chandler Jones. We've almost been through a whole round and no one seems to want either guy so it's not a big loss. But I do understand that rules are rules. Just a St. Patty's day thought!! Many more to come.

14. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Ok ok...here's what I'll do...TB wants Lewis...so as another one time only thing...I will just let them "swap" so to speak. I'll let Elvis have Jones and then TB can have Lewis...I'm in a decent (albeit tired) mood today so why not?

15. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    49ers interested in trading up in the 3rd. Drop back a few spots and pick up a pick or two! PM me offers.

16. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    I have graced your inbox with a PM...hahaha

17. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    The Panthers have 2 guys they realy like and would like to trade up a few spots..

18. winggin

Oct 23, 2011

Check Pm

19. SteelMojo

SteelMojo Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    to Mirror real life Tebow is up for trade

20. winggin

Oct 23, 2011
    The Lions would like to announce they have made a trade with the Panthers.

Detroit gives up their 3rd (#87), 4th (#118) & 6th (#183) for
    Panthers 3rd (#89) and 4th (#105).

I believe the value comes out to 233 to 231.2

Awaiting confirmation.

21. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Panthers confirm the trade...

22. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011

#182 is the correct number...FYI...everyone OK with this?

23. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    The Bengals trade their 5th round pick, #149 overall to Denver, for Brian Dawkins. We feel that Dawkins can give a couple more years of effective play, while also mentoring a very young secondary.

24. SteelMojo

SteelMojo Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Confirm Denver has 3 5ths now offering them up to any one who wants to move back we would like to move back up into the 3rd and 4th rounds

25. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011