1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL STEELERS MB/TSF MB FANTASY DRAFT SELECTIONS

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by gpguy, Mar 2, 2012.

1. GB_Steel

GB_Steel Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    With the 92nd pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select:

LaMichael James, RB, Oregon

The Baltimore Ravens (freakfontana) are on the clock.

2. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    with the 93th pick in the 2012 draft the baltimore ravens select

James Brown, Og/ot, Troy

the rats are singing

san francisco on the clock

3. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011

I almost picked him on his name alone.

4. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    With the 94th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select:

Chase Minnifield, CB, Virginia

At one point considering trading up into the 2nd round for Chase. We can't believe our luck that he has fallen to the end of the third. We feel that Mr. Minnifield has 1st round talent. He has top notch experience and coverage skills, sub 4.4 speed, and is a playmaker that will get the ball in his hands and run it back once it's there. The only knock on him is that his height is not what Virginia listed it as, but he is no slouch at 5'10". Hmm, unless he WAS slouching...! And he did have a pretty weak bench press performance with 7, but we will work on that, and it won't affect his ferocity or tackling. Just look at Curtis Brown! Mr. Minnifield will make an immediate impact on our secondary and special teams, and be a turnover machine for years to come.

The Patriots are on the clock.

5. centralpa007

centralpa007 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    The patriots select - Chris Polk - RB Washington. With the loss of Ben Jarvis-Green Ellis - the Pats select another back to enter into the mix with last year's rookies.

The Giants are on the clock.

6. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    With the 96th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select:

Nate Potter, OT, Boise State

With our third pick of the draft, we choose our third offensive player. Potter will battle for a starting job immediately, and at worst will be our backup swing OT in his rookie season. He will definitely be starting by 2013. We think he has all the tools necessary to be our starting LT and protect our franchise QB's blind side for years to come.

7. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Well this ends the 3rd round...and we are officially taking a break until the comp picks are announced. We moved through this thing so fast, we beat them to the punch. And instead of skipping them or inserting them in the middle of round 4, this is the best thing to do. So go ahead and get your new "big boards" ready and enjoy the break!

8. winggin

Oct 23, 2011
    Being caught off guard with a pick in the 3rd round and after watching some tape of Family Guy, The Raiders select Peter Griffin, ATH, London Silly Nannies.

9. SteelYourPoints

SteelYourPoints Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    With the 97th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Oakland Raiders select:

Demario Davis, OLB, Arkansas State

OLB is a need for Oakland and Demario Davis looks like he will fill that void.

EDIT: Damn, should have taken Peter Griffin :lolol:

10. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    With the 1st. pick in round # 4, the st. louis rams select:

Lucus Nix--O.G.--6 ft. 5,- 315lbs. Pittsburgh.

Indy is on the clock.
    :yeehaw:

11. winggin

Oct 23, 2011

He was a monster!!! Haha.

12. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    With pick # 98, the 2nd pick of the 4th round, the Indianapolis Colts select Michael Brewster, Center, Ohio State. With an aging free agent Jeff Saturday, and a very weak interior offensive line, we feel Brewster can help solidify our offensive line.

Denver is on the clock for back to back picks.

13. SteelMojo

SteelMojo Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    with back to back picks Denver selects T.J. McDonald junior, USC and Michael Egnew TE Missouri Cleveland is on the clock

14. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    McDonald returned to school for his senior yr...please make another selection.

15. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Denvers time on the clock (for their second pick) has expired and the Browns are going to announce their pick.

w/ pick # 101 the Browns select:

Sean Spence, OLB, Miami

We were shocked he was still on the board. While he is an inch away from being 6' tall, we do not see that as an issue, he is a perfect fit for the 4-3 OLB position and has a nose for the ball. An immediate starter.

--------------------

Jags are on the clock (and Denver can make their 2nd pick at anytime).

16. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    With the 102nd overall pick in the 2012 MB Mock Draft the Jacksonville Jaguars select: Jeff Allen, OT, Illinois
    Once again, we need to find as much help as possible for Blaine Gabbert. Acquiring better blockers is a must for Gabbert to be successful.

The redskins are on the clock

17. Scrap

Scrap Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    With the 103rd pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Washington Redskins select

Senio Kelemete, G, Washington

18. SteelMojo

Oct 23, 2011
  19. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    While I'm trying to keep this thread to selections only, I will reply to this here. That article is dated August of 2011 before the season/etc really even started, and not even close to when players announce what they're doing. Its not a good thing to go by articles dated waaaay back then...you need to look for CURRENT draft position rankings/etc. And hey if you think its BS...this is how the REAL draft goes...if you dont pick you get skipped. While i stopped pushing people to make picks for other teams (based on some people not liking it), anybody could have stepped in and done it if they wanted to, but its is NOT up to any of us to make your pick or notify you of YOUR own error. YOU need to pay attention, YOU need to check things, YOU need to check back in the thread (or even as TFF said in the beginning SUBSCRIBE to a thread - the main one - so that if something is posted you get notified). So dont come in here acting like that, I'm not here to baby people. Its nobodies fault but YOUR OWN!

20. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    via PM

w/ pick #104 Miami select:

Mike Martin, DT, Michigan

---------

Det is on the clock...

21. SteelMojo

Oct 23, 2011
    didnt see the date on the article had more imort things in life to do! needed a S so i typed in best S in 2012 daft that came up so i picked him! you dont baby people? please First of all please keep any questions in the main thread this is for picks only. Also the answer to your question is there. Originally I did not allow the Titans to change their pick (as that is the rules)...however...if you want Lewis you can have him and I'll give the Titans the player C. Jones that they wanted (as a one time deal). Thanks!
    I've never done this before...but here's what I'm going to do. Since it is partially my fault I didnt post the message about the picks in the trade being wrong and such...and apparently the Jags GM has not been on at all today. Even though I'm sure the Jags would accept the new pick numbers...I cannot (to be fair) say yes to this for them...and I do not want to just go ahead and pick for the Jags and them loose out on their trade. So I'm going to put a short "hold" on things...I'll be somewhat generous and give them until 12pm Eastern time Sunday to correct/accept/etc the trade again if they do not...then someone can pick a player for the Jags and the trade will not be happening and we'll move forward. Thanks! dont know what your prob is with me (everytime i made a trade you had something smart assy to say) is but u can kiss my ass sometimes there are more import things in life then to be checking on a FANTASY daft :bscow:

22. winggin

Oct 23, 2011
    The Dertoit Lions with the 105th pick of the 2012 mock draft select:

Jamell Fleming, CB, OK

Buffalo is on the clock.

23. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    I do not see how any of that is babying. The first example of switching players that were selected was the TEAMS idea. The Titans didnt want Lewis and said they'd trade him to whoever did if that team drafted Jones. TB wanted Lewis, so they made the swap. Players can be traded just like in the NFL draft. No babying there. And then the second example was an error on MY END, so I gave the parties involved a chance to fix it, they didnt so we moved on...again I do not see any babying there.

This is the last time I will comment on my "issues with you" as you say. When you started doing some unrealistic trades it brought me (and others) back to an issue we had last year with beastly completely taking apart a good team for no reason other than to just trade and/or get more picks and I didnt want that to happen again, so I spoke up (esp. once i received emails from others voicing their concern) and kept a watchful eye on you. A number of your trades were in reality unrealistic, trading away positions to just trade someone else at the same spot for no reason/etc. But after some people said to let it go I did. But that doesnt mean I cant give my opinions on peoples picks/trades/etc...regardless if they were smartass-ish or not...thats one of the things with this Mock is to give thoughts/opinions/etc and learn about teams and players and such. If I didnt like a trade or pick I'll say it...big whoop, not everyone is going to like what you do...just like some may not like moves I make, its how this thing goes.

Of course there are other things more important...but your the one that felt the need to make your post above complaining about being skipped and nobody email you/etc...YOU were the one complaining like it was a big deal/etc and I just responded to it.

With that being said if you're going to act like this about somethign that was nobodies fault but your own...GOODBYE, you're done!

24. SteelMojo

Oct 23, 2011
    so oh great daft god which of my trades was unrealistic? Tebow? was that unrealistic? um no happaned in real life too so tell me which one of my trades was so unrealistic? others on here took my side said they werent so unrealistic but i guess your the end all be all know all daft guru? please! i bring up an issure so you say i cant daft anymore? again its :bscow: and u can kiss my ass

25. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I'm going to issue a formal warning here. The flaming/personal attack type posting is directly violating the community guidelines. Do NOT continue with it.

Secondly, this thread is for draft selection announcements only. Let's not derail it with discussion/debate, especially 'discussion' of the nature of the last few posts.