1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Rats Vs. Swifties game day thread.

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by 86WardsWay, Sep 5, 2024.

1. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Nah, the last one was a good throw... Just a tough play. The two before it were definitely misses that should have been made. Likely definitely scores if Lamar puts the ball in play by the pylon two plays before, and I am not sure if Lamar was expecting Flowers to sit down in the zone on the one in the back of the endzone but he was wide open and the ball was way off.

First off, I don't like to see how much Lamar was running. That is who he is, and he is REALLY good at it. If he runs 15 times a game this season, he is going to make some huge plays with his legs. However, it was nice to see how bad the Ravens OL looked. Their tackles couldn't line up and couldn't block anyone on the edge. Their guards spent the game getting walked backwards, forcing everything Baltimore did to be improvised by Lamar or quick shots to the sideline and flat. They looked VERY defensible if you could keep Lamar from doing Lamar things with his legs.

2. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I think you need Peacock, NBC's streaming channel for the Packer/Eagle game. It starts at 8:20 in Brazil and some of my older neighbors wondered why it was not on TV yet, here on the east coast, USA. Had to help two of them understand how to get to Peacock:)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2024
  3. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012

Is tonites game not on TV? I don't see it listed on any netwrorks

4. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Peacock a streaming service of NBC. I think youtube TV also

5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Yeah I could careless about tonight's game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    He just continues to confirm what I've already known. He is a great athlete, and not a very good Qb.....he is a very average passer, and He is losing a step. In 2019/2020 .....some of those runs would take him to the house....now he has trouble out running LBs....., and yet He has not developed as a passer......clean 6 seconds in the pocket, and He misses a wide open target in the corner of the endzone.....by a freaking miles, and then turns around next play and misses a wide open target in the middle of the endzone. These were college open. Yes He made a great throw after that, but he'll if He makes any of the two easy throws....they wouldn't be talking about .....by an inch

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Anyone notice that throughout the game Justice Hill was rocking the college football bare midriff look for long portions of the game? Wonder if the league fines him.

8. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    I didn't notice his bare midriff but I sure noticed Taylor Swift's.

• Like Like x 1