1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Bye week thread.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 86WardsWay, Nov 4, 2017.

1. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Yep. It's the most relaxing week on the Steelers schedule. Sure, it's not Sunday yet but might as well get the bye week thread started. Today, I'm gonna take in a few college games thanks to my son being fully addicted to anything sports related. It will probably be a channel surfing extravaganza at my house til we go out to dinner tonight which will probably be sports place anyways.

Tomorrow I will probably spend all day watching games that can probably help us secure that much needed #1 seed.

So enjoy your chilled weekend my brothers and sisters steelers fans. Maybe the Brown will finally get their first win. :sign0020:

On second thought.

:brownssuck:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    I predict we only get 3 personal foul penalties for roughing, H2H, or "defenseless" receivers who lower their own shoulder and head to make an impact this week.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012

Don't forget Harrison. Roger will fine him for continuing to show up at the gym on the days he's supposed to be off. He would suspend him but he does't want to see the bench being lonely.

4. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Just got four inches of snow dumped on us and while I spent two hours shoveling and pretty much getting ready for winter my kids played outside. Then to make it a perfect morning my wonderful children (ages 6 and 4) peed their pants instigated by the 4 yr old because they didn't want to go inside. Of all the hell I caused as a child I never wet my pants instead of going in on a snowy day and I spent 6 hours being Charles Bronson in the Great Escape every day during winter.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  5. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012
    At age 4 my son would just whip it out anywhere and go.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    My 6 yr old was exposed to that this summer. My sister has 5 boys ages 13 to almost two, they were over jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler on and had to go so theIR dad told them to pee on a tree. So my son had to do it too, then my 4 yr old daughter wanted to try. I told her she couldn't bUT she isn't the type to listen and she successful peed on the tree as well as all over herself. Needless to say my mother in law was quite shocked two weeks later when my son dropped his drawers and peed on a tree at the pioneer village museum. Ah good times.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    This bye week I'll continue to keep my eye on the Eagles. The momentum is building here in Eagle fan land and it's about to get ugly. Philadelphia's main newspaper already is telling fans to dress warmly for the NFC Championship game which they fully expect to be in Philly and to bring warm cloths to Minnesota where the SB will be held. I kid you not, should it be the Steelers facing them in the big game I'll be heading down to Mexico.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  8. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    During their recent Monday night game I wanted to start a drinking game for everytime Gruden said Wentz was North Dakota tough. Having grown up in North Dakota I was like you keep using that word I do not think it means what you think it means. Lol

9. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    They will choke vs Dallas unfortunately

10. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    I hope Tomlin and crew actually game-planned for the bye. It’s hard to impose your will on a lazy Sunday.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  11. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    This will be such a strange Sunday - an extra hour of sleep plus no anticipation jitters for pending Steeler game plus can't even root for Pats opponent- total bummer except the sleep thing. Seems like a perfect day for Dirty Harry reruns. :club:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I feel that Tomlin will not have this team prepared to play and this time it will actually be true!

• Like Like x 1
  13. TomlinSux

TomlinSux Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    I still do that:lolol:

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. theRealeHarris

theRealeHarris Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2016
    Broncos vs Eagles. I'm interested to see how Wentz performs against the Denver pass rush, coverage combo...especially if we have a chance of seeing Philly in the SB....is Philly that legit though?

15. Steellamb86

Steellamb86 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2015
    I admit, we live on 14-acres in the country and I do that fairly often...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. theRealeHarris

theRealeHarris Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2016
    Chiefs vs Goodell's Cowgirls. I'd love to see KC ruin Dallas' day. But a KC lose would benefit our playoff picture. I'd rather see KC win now, lose later...instead of them riding a scorching win streak into the postseason like they did in 2015 (10 games)

17. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    a great set of afternoon games today...

I- O

18. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    W -A !!! lol

what an ass whoopin

19. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    you mean the "peein here" village museum :lolol:

• Like Like x 1
  20. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    nc state vs clemson is another great one if anyone is watching....

Finley just threw a dart in a tight window...

21. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    ohhh man, tough loss for NC State, stupid penalty and a great play by the Clemson safety on that hit to force an incompletion. Good game though

22. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    seriously... Oklahoma vs Oklahoma St, anyone watching this one??

23. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    No, I watched WVU hold off Iowa State then been channel flipping. What channel is "Bedlam" on?

24. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Congrats Iowa Jim! What a beat down on THE Ohio State 55-24 and it wasn't that close - silly fake punt by Iowa late but rest was remarkable. Even more remarkable - Iowa did this changing from their Hayden Frye (Rooney approved) Steelers unis to something new. Many top teams bit the dust today - glad the Steelers have tomorrow off.

25. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Fox sports i think

or just plain Fox lol, I don't know I'm in a hotel and not familiar with the channels