1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

~OFFICIAL 2024 TSF.COM FANTASY DRAFT SELECTIONS ANNOUNCEMENTS~

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Blast Furnace, Mar 21, 2024.

1. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    With the 19th pick of the first round in the 2024 NFL draft the Los Angeles Rams select:
    Byron Murphy - DT - Texas

Your 6 time Superbowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers are now on the clock.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    With the 20th pick of the 2024 TSF Fantasy Draft the 6 time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers select:

Taliese Fuaga OT from Oregon State

The Miami Dolphins are on the clock @Thor 5:00pm

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    Miami lost Connor Williams from the pivot on their offensive line in December to a torn ACL. To that point he was considered among the best in the league, and the hot commodity of the upcoming free agent class at center. He remains unsigned as he continues his rehab, while the Dolphins signed Aaron Brewer to hold down the position in his stead. But Brewer was a mediocre part of a terrible Titans offensive line in 2023, and the Dolphins could use more help shoring up the inside, where they struggled in pass protection last year before losing G Robert Hunt this offseason.

Miami will look for help at corner and tight end in this draft as well, but paired Kendall Fuller with Ramsey and signed Jonnu Smith in free agency to help those spots for now. With an early run on corners and no TE of value here, the Dolphins look to add a strength to the middle of their line.

Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, University of Oregon

The Philadelphia Eagles and @steelersrock151 are now on the clock, 8:30 PM

• Like Like x 4
  4. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    The Philadelphia Eagles select Cooper DeJean, CB/S, Iowa. The Minnesota Vikings @Steel_Elvis are on the clock.
    9:12 pm edt.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    With the 23rd pick, the Minnesota Vikings select Bo Nix, QB, Oregon. The Cowboys are on the clock @winggin the Drunk GM.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011
    With the 24th pi k of the draft third best team in Tesax elect:

Amarius Mims Georgia Jr OT 6-7 340

The Packer is the clock @Thor

Last edited: Apr 8, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  7. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011
    In the interest of keeping the draft movbing because I won't be on tomorrow.

The $1(s) will scelet either

Jared Verse Florida State Jr EDGE 6-4 260

or

Laiatu Latu UCLA Sr EDGE 6-5 265

I n that order. I would mail blast but ca'nt figure out right now. sorry

@Thor you are the clock.

then @Hawaii 5-0 if I am following reading the the draft order list thingy right.

Day drinking with no games to watch gets me drunk.

good nitime

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    The Packers still need a strong to compliment Xavier McKinney after losing both of their starting safeties to free agency. They could also use a quality ILB to further help plug the middle of their run defense. Offensively they return most of their starters, but need to develop a good guard and depth at center to ensure they create holes for Josh Jacobs.

But the value for them here would be at OT. The Packers appear content for now with Robert Walker and Zach Tom - both Day-3 picks in 2022 - serving as the bookends to their line, but have little depth after releasing the oft-injured David Bakhtiari in the offseason. Tyler Guyton is still raw in areas of technique, but is a towering 6'8"/320lb. behemoth with the athleticism that should serve well both in protecting Love and clearing runways for Jacobs.

Tyler Guyton, OT, University of Oklahoma

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and @winggin are now on the clock, 5 AM --> 6 AM EST.

• Like Like x 2
  9. steelersrock151

Nov 18, 2011
    Just to keep things moving, since he made his intentions clear:

With the 26th pick in the first round of the annual TSF Mock Draft, The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Jared Verse, Edge, Florida State. The Arizona Cardinals @blackandgoldpatrol are on the clock. 6:51 am edt.

Off to eclipse. Check in with you guys tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2
  10. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    With the 27th pick of the 1st rd the Arizona Cardinals select:

UCLA Edge Laiatu Latu

The Buffalo Bills are on the clock 8:15 am est
    @Blast Furnace

• Like Like x 2
  11. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    With the 28th pick of TSF 2024 Fantasy Draft the Buffalo Bills select:

Adonai Mitchell, WR, Texas

With the 29th pick of TSF 2024 Fantasy Draft the Detroit Lions select:

Xaiver Legette, WR, South Carolina

The Baltimore Ravens are on the clock @mytake 12:08pm

• Like Like x 2
  12. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    With the 30th pick of TSF 2024 Fantasy Draft the Baltimore Ratbirds select:

Keon Coleman, WR, Florida St.

With the 31th pick of TSF 2024 Fantasy Draft the San Francisco 49ers select:

Kingsley Suamataia, OT, BYU

The Kansas City Chiefs and @Brice are on the clock to conclude the first round.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I tried to trade out of this pick, because I do not like 170 pound NFL football players. BUT, I know the Chiefs fans and media are saying this guy is the 2nd coming of Tyreek Hill, so with out further delay....

The Chiefs select for the last pick in the 1st round Texas wide receiver Xavier Worthy.

End of 1st round. Carolina Panthers @Hanratty#5 on the clock.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hanratty#5

Apr 20, 2019
    With the first pick of the second round the Carolina Panthers select:

JC Latham - OT- Alabama

The Patriots are on the clock @Steel_Elvis

• Like Like x 2
  15. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    With the 34th pick, the New England Patriots select Jordan Morgan, T, Arizona. It’s a need pick, and maybe a bit early, but I don’t expect anyone has any interest in trading up.

The Cardinals @blackandgoldpatrol are up.

• Like Like x 1
  16. blackandgoldpatrol

Dec 5, 2011
    With the 3rd pick of the 2nd rd, 35th overall, the Arizona Cardinals select:

Iowa St CB TJ Tampa

I can't find where the 2nd rd order is, so I have no idea who is on the clock at this time 6:00 am est

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    I believe you are @blackandgoldpatrol the Washington Commanders are on the clock...

18. blackandgoldpatrol

Dec 5, 2011
    With the 4th pick of the 2nd rd 36th overall the Washington Commanders select:

ILL DT Jer'zhan Newton

The San Diego Chargers are on the clock
    12:45 pm est
    @SC Gamecock

• Like Like x 2
  19. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    With the 5th pick of the 2nd round (37th overall), the Los Angeles Chargers break Steelers fans hearts and selects:

Zach Frasier - C/G - West Virginia

The Tennessee Titans are on the clock... @Hawaii 5-0

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  20. Hawaii 5-0

Sep 1, 2019
    With the 6th pick of the second round and 38th pick overall of the 2024 Steelers Fans mock draft, the[​IMG] Tennessee Titans select:
    Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon [​IMG]

Excluding Calvin Ridley, the Titans don’t have much at receiver outside of Treylon Burks as a long-term replacement for DeAndre Hopkins.

Franklin was a reliable receiver for Bo Nix in 2023, catching 81 passes for 1,383 yards and 14 touchdowns. Franklin (6-3, 187) has some size and with his 4.41 speed has the ability to be both a deep and underneath receiver in the NFL.

The Carolina Panthers @Hanratty#5 are now on the clock:

21. Hanratty#5

Apr 20, 2019
    With the 7th pick of the second round and #39 overall. The Carolina Panthers select:

Chop Robinson - Edge - Penn State

The Washington Commanders are on the clock @blackandgoldpatrol.

22. blackandgoldpatrol

Dec 5, 2011
    Withe the 8th pick of the 2nd rd 40th overall, the Washington Commanders select:

Minn. S Tyler Nubin

The Green Bay Packers are on the clock 2:25 pm est
    @Thor

• Like Like x 1
  23. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    You're forgetting the blackout hours from midnight - 6am EST. On days when I'm busy I'll check in to see if one of mine has hit the clock, and whether I need to get the pick in that evening. So technically Green Bay has until 6:25 AM, and will be rescinding the Cooper pick (though he was in heavy consideration by the GM) :icon e wink:

So after the season the Packers replaced DCs, bringing in Jeff Hafley to inject some energy to their scheme. In so doing they'll be transitioning from a 3-4 to a 4-3 set, though in today's NFL the latter often reads as a 4-2-5. Hafley is a fan of Cover 1, and as such Green Bay did well in signing Xavier McKinney. Still, the team lacks a compliment to McKinney's centerfield ballhawking prowess, and lost both starters from last year to free agency.

Javon Bullard is an athletic, high-IQ safety who has already shown plus coverage abilities. He is fluid through different schemes and is able to quickly read and diagnose plays, reacting aggressively with a good angle on wherever the action is. He needs to brush up his tackling technique at bit, but he shows no hesitation finding a route to the ball, and closes with speed and authority. Has the makings to be a plus safety with development.

Javon Ballard, S, University of Georgia

The Houston Texans and @steelersrock151 are on the clock as of 6am EST. Edgerrin Cooper is back on the board.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. steelersrock151

Nov 18, 2011
    With no CBs, T, or DL worthy of pick 42, The Houston Texans take advantage of the Packers largesse and select Edgerrin Cooper, LB, Texas A&M. The Atlanta Falcons are now on the clock. @Hawaii 5-0 8:06 am edt.

• Like Like x 2
  25. Hawaii 5-0

Sep 1, 2019
    With the 43rd pick of the 2024 Steelers Fans mock draft, the Atlanta Falcons [​IMG] select:

Kamari Lassiter, CB, Georgia [​IMG]

A cornerback to pair with A.J. Terrell is certainly one of the team's biggest needs.

Georgia's own Kamari Lassiter has the upside and versatility to be a very good cover cornerback in the NFL.

The Las Vegas Raiders @Darren Molloy are now on the clock:

• Like Like x 1