1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

~ OFFICIAL 2015 TSF.COM FANTASY DRAFT ~

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by gpguy, Mar 8, 2015.

1. GB_Steel

GB_Steel Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Big run on CB's, with more likely to come off the board by the time the Steelers pick again. I know it's a pretty deep pool but if the real draft plays out like this one, and I think it will, we may miss out on a top CB for the 2nd year in a row.

2. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    Yeah it's looking like Alex Carter may be our only realistic chance according to this.

3. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Not that we're having many trades this year and such...and i posted this in the Trade topic...but I figured I'd post it here (along with changing the info on the main/first post).

Here's what we'll do with the whole trade committee/approval stuff for the rest of this year.

I am removing myself from the committee.

And we are shrinking it down to a 3 person committee and only 2 votes are needed for approval.

There will be 1 alternate for the committee just in case time is becoming and issue (and 2 members are MIA) or the trade involves committee members.

The new committee will just be:

TTF
    numbah58
    Steel Elvis

Alternate - SteelCity NB

That should fix time issues and make things even easier...and people hopefully won't complain if I deny another trade or imply I'm on a power trip. Obviously I will still oversee everything (and step in if by some odd chance I'm needed to), but still this should move things along...and we'll see how it goes.

4. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    Who are you to decide who get's to be on the trade committee? Talk about a power trip. :thumbs_up:

5. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    :roflmao:

6. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I think that's a good idea, gpguy. Credit where credit is due. :thumbs_up:

7. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
  8. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
  9. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    So GP voices a perfectly reasonable objection to a trade and casts a "no" vote and is subsequently ridiculed out of the committee.

Classic :lolol:

10. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    personally, I didn't think any changes needed to be made.... the trade went through by majority vote, and that's what the committee was there for.. the change makes no difference.. I'm sure someone will complain if one of the new committee members objects again.. just let the process work the way it was meant to

11. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011

Eh, its OK blast. One less thing to worry about, haha. The only reason I was on it was I figured since I was running it why not. Most of the time I missed the votes anyways, haha. This will speed things up to (if we ever have anymore trades).

12. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Yeah...I know...its still the same, just 1 one person on the actual committee which means 1 less vote needed. It was only done for speed and such.

13. steelerdavidismyname

steelerdavidismyname Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015
    Browns just took SS Campbell from Northwestern ?...Am I missing something ?...he was a borderline 7th/free agent guy.