1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

OC is holding Pickett back

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by OB1, Oct 2, 2022.

1. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I agree. It wasn't geared toward someone like Ben and, so far, hasn't been geared toward Mitch (or so it seems). Unfortunately, we will be seeing if it was geared toward Kenny against the Bills defense.

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Seems like they were starting to use the MOF more the last couple games.

3. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Did you mean last week? Last year, the Steelers swept the Browns, giving up a total of 24 points in the two games combined.

Last week, Watt's absence was a big part of the problem, but injuries were more of a factor yesterday with the losses of Edmunds and Sutton during the game.

4. Dagmire

Dagmire Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2019
    Last year, last week... When you're ranked 32 in run defense it all seems to mash together

5. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Your post reminded me of one thing I've noticed this year in a bunch of games. They seem to be calling the "illegally downfield" penalty way more than normal. It annoys me that they seem to pick a penalty or two each year as a point of emphasis and call it differently than other years. A lot of these guys have been playing for years, and now they expect them to do things differently even though the rule hasn't technically changed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1