1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Quick Reply Added

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TerribleTowelFlying, Oct 24, 2011.

1. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    For those of you who don't like smileys, a quick reply option has been added. Just click 'quick reply', type your message, and go. Clicking the 'post reply' button still has the same effect as before.

*Sorry for posting this in this forum, but as there are many new folks checking in, it seems like the most logical place to have it for a couple days.

2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    just used it - slicker than deer guts on a pump handle TTF. I think POTUS needs to give you his Nobel Prize for all you've done to instill peace amongst the global Black and Gold natives. Question: Other than the billion hours you have put into setting up and managing this marvelous beast - is this costing you anything to keep a web presence - especially with no advertising? I'm sure everyone here would be more than willing to share their ATM passwords with you so you can offset any ongoing costs.

3. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    I'm using it right now. Is this only so you don't see the smilies on the right? I tend to overuse them, so it didn't matter to me. :duel: ;)

4. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    You're too kind. :lolol: It does cost me, but talk of money makes me uncomfortable. We should all thank Mrs. TTF for this place, and for not even threatening divorce once. As long as she doesn't point to the doghouse at bedtime, it's all good. :good:
    There may come a day where she urges me to put a tip jar out to help with expenses, but I very much wish to avoid anything like that. :) Glad the quick reply worked out.

5. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    Yup, just hides smilies. I have been known to like them a little, too. :hehehe: :swordsman:

6. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    Thank you, Wifey pooh... :-D
    And TTF... You are the type of Steeler fan, that makes me proud to call myself one, too! :herewego!:
    You ARE the man... And don`t think for a minute, that us faceless masses don`t appreciate your efforts here!
    :drinks: :bowdown: :thumbsup:

7. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Yes. Thanks so much, Mrs. TTF. :hello:

8. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I see Mrs TTF holding out for a Fruitcake of the Month Club gift card!

9. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011