1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

NY Giants Fan

Discussion in 'Football Talk With Other Fans' started by jjtrees, Sep 11, 2020.

1. jjtrees

jjtrees New Member

Sep 11, 2020
    Let me first say I Come in Peace. I have always been a huge admirer of how the Steeler Organization is run. Like most of you I can’t wait for Monday Night. It’s a relief to not open against the Cowboys for a change.

So right off the bat your team has a top 5 Defense. It’s going to be a real challenge for us stopping Watt, Hayward and Fitzpatrick. Especially with us starting 3/5 of our offensive line.

if you guys can stop Barkley ( Good Luck) then it will be up to Daniel Jones. Not sure he can do it against your great defense at this point in his career.

Hopefully for us Big Ben is rusty, He is still a Hall Of Fame QB but the chance of him beating us with his legs is very low. He is going to have to air it out. If and this is a huge IF, we can bring pressure and often hopefully he will make some bad passes.

The strength of our team so far seems to be in our D-Line and stopping the run. Connor is really good but he is going to have a hard time running against us

All and all I think we have a better Offense with Barkley, Sheppard, Tate, Engram and new comer Darius Slayton

You have the better defense hands down.

As a Giants Fan you know I have to pick us soooo I am going with a 28-21 victory.

2. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

Our patchwork Offensive line scares the crap out of me. It wouldn’t be quite so bad if they had gotten some s APD together in preseason games. With that being said I doubt y’all will win, but I sure as hell won’t make a prediction on week one this year

3. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Any given Sunday... or Monday in this case.

4. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Your Giants will be lucky to put up 3 pts. on the scoreboard. Bring back Eli...:roflmao:

5. jjtrees

jjtrees New Member

Sep 11, 2020

Wow. It’s like that? I like it. I hope
    You guys enjoy meeting Danny Dimes tonight. Wings on you if we put up more then 3????

6. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Danny Dimes is not the qb that gets you in the SB. Eli wasn't great but he could bring it in a big game, better than his overrated brother in the big games.

Honestly I like the Giants connection with the Rooney family & when they play the Cryboys. Oh, & ending the Cheats perfect season was priceless.

7. Tarasovic

Tarasovic Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2020
    Since the G-men play the Ratbirds this Sunday - go Giants! Win that game and your division.