1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Now Ben is a “racist”

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    And the piling on continues. FFS :facepalm:
    This is the same ahole that defended Bin Laden. This is not surprising coming from him.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    :facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
  3. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Ben should pull an AB and make a tweet about how Mendenhall fumbled away a Super Bowl.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  4. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    More useless past players that didn't mean s*** running there mouth.. Who's next Chris Rainey?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  5. MeanJoeBlue

MeanJoeBlue Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2013
    If it is only Mendenhall claiming this, then the title of this thread should reflect that. Otherwise, it is click-bait like all the articles that people complain about being sensationalized.

6. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    lmao I'm done. People are so dumb.

• Like Like x 2
  7. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Wasn't it Mendenall who humped Ben's leg? Why would you hump a guy's leg if he's supposedly racist?

Just someone irrelevant trying to stay relevant.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Did he REALLY defend Bin Laden?!?! I have no recollection of that happening.

Moreover to the point, just.....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Yes he basically said if you think about it you can see where Bin Laden was coming from. He said something along those lines.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

..... :shock:

• Like Like x 1
  11. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Kinda surprised that it took this long for that accusation to come out. That's today's world (at least in this country). If you don't like someone, accuse them of being a racist or a misogynist! You don't have to have any facts to back up the accusations...……...just Twitter and Facebook!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SuperSteelers

SuperSteelers Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2018
    He tweeted..."What kind of person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side..."

Mendenhall didn't hold back, even making a reference to the Sept. 11 attacks.

"We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style,"

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Smitch89

Sep 11, 2018
    Because apparently he was a slave according to him and Ben being the slave owner that he is it was mendenhalls duty to hump bens leg

14. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    The title clearly indicates someone is calling Ben a racist. Thats why it's in quotes. Whats the difference if I put Mendy called Ben racist.

The title fits with my assertion of everyone piling on Ben.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    I forgot about that. I guess thats what you do to your master.

16. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Pretty well paid slaves. Nobody forced Brown, or Mendenhall to catch anything from a "racist"

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    He's still recovering from that Ray Lewis hit his rookie year...

18. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Bens a racist? Lmao

Sounds like another black person hating on white people for something they had nothing to do with hundreds of years ago. Dude you were a pro football player making millions

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    So if I understand Mendenhalls logic: Ben called out AB, AB is black, ergo Ben is rascist.

Then applying that same logic, I must conclude: AB called out Juju, Juju is black, ergo AB is rascist.

It all makes sense now, thanks for clearing that up, Rashard.

20. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Ben keeps asking for tall receivers. Apparently he hates midgets.

21. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Isn't Ben and Willie Colon like best buds?

22. Smitch89

Sep 11, 2018
    I usually don't like bens passive aggressiveness but I think he needs to be that way on this. I would love for him to come out about mendenhall and be like I'm sorry he feels that way. Maybe if we didn't have some key turnovers in that super Bowl we could have gotten him a ring and he'd be happy

• Like Like x 2
  23. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    He challenged the conclusions of the 9-11 commission that a 747 could collapse a skyscraper. He was trying to spark debate and discussion about alternative theories.

His comments on Bin Laden had little to do with a position supporting him and had more to do with after they killed him and the news was reported he was critical of the spontaneous celebrations that seemed to glorify the killing of a human being, no matter how evil or deserved. Mendenhall was a different character that's for sure, I'm willing to bet this is another one of his strange positions that he hopes will lead to debate. Kinda like walking into a memorial service for those people slain in the Pittsburgh Synagoge and saying armed guards would have prevented this tragedy, prove me wrong.

24. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I don't know how close they are, but people do tend to forget that Colon was part of Roethlisberger's group the night he was accused of raping that girl in Georgia. It has always amazed me that none of the stink of that night ever stuck to Colon.

25. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    It is sad how dumb some people are.

I'm sure Pouncey and Foster would have issues if this had any credibility whatsoever, and because it doesn't only Mendenhall shows his intelligence level.

Really the concept of ""racist" has real meaning, and sadly when it becomes a political buzz word people throw around to harness support for some unknown cause it takes away from the REAL ISSUES with race.

So really this should be a defamation suit filed by Ben, because there is no actual evidence that this is remotely true.