1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

No sacks on bortles, how many Will James Harrison have next week ? I am so happy We have Bud Dupree

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Ratkomladic, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Ratkomladic

Ratkomladic Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2013
    What a ****ing joke to keep bud dupree and let go OFF James Harrison.... just stupid move.. i say at least 2 sacks next week for James Harrison

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. tyler christopher

tyler christopher Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016
    He might have 2 in first quarter. We are they worst run organization in football and a laughinmg stock righgt now. Put on espn. They are literally laughing at us......

3. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    GMF is laughing at us to. I have always wanted to punch Peter Schrager in the face. None so more than today. On a side note, Kay Adams is soo freaking hot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    JH didnt have a single sack against the titans, I dont expect him to get any sacks against the jags either, as soon as the pats season ends he will be released again.........

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Who are GMF, Schrager and Adams? Must be a local thing...

6. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Good Morning Football on NFL Network.

7. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    You know i am all about having a forum but i dont know why some of u are steelers fans. The worst run organization? Really? Because we let a miserable 39 yr old lb go? Or better yet, let a 1st rd pick who is still on his rookie contract go? Go be a browns fan dude

8. DSteelerCT

Nov 15, 2011
    Well if ESPN says it...

9. Daddymac10

Daddymac10 Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015
    yea I think JH made a smart business decision. At least he put himself in a position to win another ring, even if this is his last season...

10. DSteelerCT

Nov 15, 2011
    Eh, it's how many cleanse themselves and just get the frustration out of our systems...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I have been one who has been very outspoken about the Steelers and the release of JH. With that said this is plain dumb, keep JH and cut Dupree?????? Wow man I don't even know where to start, I do not like how Dupree has played but I wouldn't even go there.........WOW!!! :facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Agree, I can't stand these 2 Patriot, Belecheat lovers. They are always talking down on the Steelers even when we win.

13. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I keep chasing my eyes as they fall on the floor rolling out of my head this morning.

To be expected after a loss like yesterday.

• Like Like x 1
  14. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    Salt in an open wound when I saw that Gilbert left the game with an injury, the guy we activated to cut Harrison.

Don't be fooled, Bortles is one of the least sacked QB's in the league, his line is pretty solid. Watt almost got him once but he managed to get the pass off quickly. Seemed to me watching from the stands, there were a fair share of non-called holds going on throughout the game (both ways).

15. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    But it wasn't me ......