1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

No fire BA thread and no Redman is the man

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by PWP, Oct 27, 2011.

1. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    L.O.L............Just had to introduce myself.........No long explanations as of yet for this new board just had to start off on the right foot........

2. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    :lolol:

Those phrases have been uttered in posts already, but haven't had their own titles yet. :hehehe:
    Good to see you here.

3. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    T.Y. ....Glad to be here and see you as well.......I will add that I have seen a few articles lately suggesting that Redman is the best blitz pick up RB in the game........Will start linking some after I get more familar with the site.....Steelers Depot has a nice article on how Red picked up 2 blitzers on the same pay last game then leaked out for the pass and dragged guys for the 1st. down after that.....

Those of you who know me know I have been saying these types of things about him before his 1st. camp even started......He did the same thing last year in both the Raves games......I just wished ba Would stop trying to e a passing Guru and use the talents of Red and Mendenhall at that point he would become a passing Guru as well as a Winning Guru....
    I know this is to much to ask for ,,,but hey I can still dream until BA retires......

4. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    :lol:
    Wondered when you would get here... :wave:
    But, Redman is soooo Good, and Bruce is soooo Bad! :p

5. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Oh, hey! Playwit' is here.

Good to see ya!. :drinks:

6. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Hey man nice to see you as well.....It is great to have a working board......I been a little busy with work and trying to get a new gig for next year.......Things are looking pretty good as I have some friends who Coach or work on the College level......All of them are working hard to get me a spot,,,I am so ready to switch gears and see if I have what it takes to help a Team win on the next level...

I also want to help these kids find a good program and improve their chances of having a good life ,and to devolp the same Love for the only real game that has ever been....L.O.L.

Is why I pimp Redman so hard......Even in todays NFL there is still a place for guys with huge hearts and true Love for the game......IMO his is a perfect story of if you believe strong enough and work hard enough you can still obtain your goals,,,even if the road is harder and tougher than it is for others......And the Rednan story is just beginning to take form.....He still has a lot to show once BA is no longer trying to prove his passing Guru persona......

Anyway long response ,,again nice to see you .....

7. Tarrytown Steeler

Tarrytown Steeler Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to get my first post out of the way.

Never been a big fan of BA, but I'll support his pass happy ways to permit Ben to chuck it up about 50x this week and put a 40 spot on the board.

I also want to see the D play man coverage, put our fastest LB/DB's on the field (have Farrior, Foote & Clarke take the day off), and rotate fresh D lineman to get after Marsha.

8. numbah58

numbah58 Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Welcome to the MB PWP. Good to have you with us..