1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

No ESPN or NFL.com for the rest of the week

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by ScottChab, Nov 7, 2011.

1. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I can't stand hearing about Flacco's heroic 92-yard, two and a half minute masterpiece he put together last night to sweep the Steelers. IT IS ****ING KILLING ME!!!!!

:thumbsdown: :bs: :-( :frustrated: :evil:

2. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I know what you mean, Scott. It was all I could do to listen to Mike & Mike on my commute to work this morning.

3. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I usually hit NFL.com the day after to just see some around the league news. Wouldn't even go to the site today...

4. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    I never watch or listen to anything after a loss. It's not worth the aggravation.

5. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    It does stink....I swear according to them Flacco is the next Dan Marino......Just wait until next week though they willprobably lose to the Seahawks

6. RobVos

RobVos Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I typically watch alot of the stuff throughout the week. This week I will not at all until next Sunday. I just can't stomach what I think I may hear. I will stick to this MB and watch hockey this week. Let's go Pens!

7. Sixpack

Sixpack Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one that avoids these stations after a loss....can't even read the paper. Skipped the halftime show from the game last night and the only reason I was watching was because of fantasy football.

8. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I havent watched a second of NFL Network or ESPN since Sunday night.....I do listen to Mike and Mike everyday but there are bigger things going on at Penn State and that is what they are talking about.

9. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011