1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Night games.

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by 86WardsWay, Oct 18, 2021.

1. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Really wish they would move these start times up to 7:40 or so. These games drag on so much anymore with injuries, penalties, replays, challenges, drunk fans running on fields ect.

Last night was terrible with all of the above. Tons of fans who enjoy these games have to get up early for work and going to bed well past midnight is just too much to bear. Swear I got less than 4 hours sleep last night and I didn't even watch OT. If you are on the west coast, then some minor adjustments could be made or just keep those games at their regularly schedule game time.

I must be getting grumpy in my old age but then again 4 hours sleep is no fun.

• Like Like x 2
  2. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Couldn't agree more. 15, 20 years ago I'd go watch the game at our local fireman's club and get all drunk and rowdy. Get to bed a 1:45 a.m., get up at 6:00 and go to work. By 10 a.m., I felt pretty decent. Now? I probably didn't fall asleep until 1 this a.m., got up at 6 and pretty much felt like sh!t all day at work. Plus, didn't drink a drop of booze. So yeah, it doesn't sound like much, but starting the games 40-45 minutes earlier would make a big difference.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1