1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Ray Rice Video

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by snipit73, Jan 8, 2015.

1. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011
    Does it surprise anyone that Gotohell never saw the Ray Rice video?
    I would've bet money on this and I'm not even a bettin' man!:bs:

[video]http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/mueller-report--no-evidence-nfl-had-full-ray-rice-video-191058844.html[/video]

2. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    What's amazing to me is that TMZ can get a hold of the footage that the NFL apparently "couldn't". I really think expecting the league, as much as they want us to believe it, to vigorously search for incriminating evidence is a bit like expecting the fox to watch the hen house. If I were a betting man, I'd say the league would have been just fine with that elevator video never being found. Muller said that he had 6 recommendations the league should follow going forward if they want to collect all the evidence. Who knows if they will actually use it? Because is it not sort of a catch 22 for them? I mean, even if they DO want the player brought to justice they still are gonna damage their brand by making it appear that this is the type of people that make up the shield. Although, for me, I would actually APPRECIATE the league exposing and dealing with these idiots.

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Well, people said that investigation was a farce, guess I can't say I'm surprised.

Do they really think anyone will believe that no one from the NFL saw that video? :bscow:

Not that it matters, as long as fans don't turn away from the game, they'll never care.