1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

NFL on TV

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Bend Steel, May 25, 2020.

1. Bend Steel

Bend Steel Well-Known Member

May 26, 2018
    For a number of years, I had Sunday ticket. The price went thru the roof, plus at the time, Steelers were on prime time/network tv very often, so I ditched them. Figured I could go to the bar 2-3 games a season. Now with all the virus hubbub, I am trying to figure out the best and most cost efficient way of watching every game w/o the cost(mostly) and risk of sitting in a dive bar. Does anyone know if Sunday ticket is still a monopoly! Currently I do not have a package that includes NFL network or ESPN. I have very basic cable, Netflix and Amazon Prime. Would an old school antennae do me any good? How do you out of Pittsburghers watch games?

2. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    You can try NFL Game Pass, if not watching the games live isn't an issue. They replay every game one hour after it ends. It's 100$ per season. Plus they have condensed versions of every game and all 22 film footage from 2 different angles. I think they do live radio broadcasts of all the games too. Look into it.

3. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    $100 for everygame, everyweek? You can watch them at your leisure? If so, I'm in.

4. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I'm pretty sure that's the deal. I know it's 100$ for the season, I've had it for awhile now. You can go back several years and watch games from prior seasons too. It's free right now until the end of July, you can take it for a test drive and read the small print, see if it's going to work for you.

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages?redirected=true

• Informative Informative x 1