1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

NFL is rigged. Boycott the Super Bowl.

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by SDOT, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
  2. Steelhammer92

Steelhammer92 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    The fumble was too obvious to overturn.. They did take a likely touchdown off the board though by ruling Jack down. I never saw a replay of him being touched once he gained possession of the ball. Nobody seems to be talking about it, but that was huge.

3. BlacknGold40

BlacknGold40 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
  4. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    That stuff happens. The ref who blew the whistle seemed to think Lewis was down and there was no turnover. After consulting with other refs, it was ruled a turnover, but the whistle had been blown already. Jax still had the ball and all they had to do was move the ball. Their offence got completely shut down by NE and that had nothing to do with the refs

5. coldrolled

coldrolled Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Was watching the game with Steeler, Browns, Philly, Lions fans in the room, 14 people.. Everybody is sick of the refs and the obvious steering of games that goes on especially when the Pats are on the field. Last year in the SB.. Atlanta Up by 24+ points the refs called 3 3rd down illegal contacts in a row to keep Brady on track after all three were incomplete. Steering Games.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Whats the point of review? Let the play happen and then decide.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Steelhammer92

Steelhammer92 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    Yeah, it sucks because that literally could have been the game right there.. Once again, Pats get a huge break, and capitalize.

8. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    When it team gets all the breaks for a decade in a row. I don't think it's just a coincidence anymore.

9. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    You know why pats win all the time ?

CUZ AFC IS STRAIGHT UP TRASH ...afc died when manning, ray lewis and ed Reed left. ..

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  10. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    You're missing the point. You play conservative, you lose. You play aggressive, yellow flag, that ****s coming back.

Pats play.. Well however they want. One flag a game is a hardly a killer.

11. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017

Pats WR s actually make insane catches while other team receivers drop the ball or it goes right thru their butter fingers ...I am not gonna sit here and cry about flags when jax clearly had a chance to put them away but failed to pick up 1st downs .....

The ONLY chance jax had winning that game was if brady didn't play..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    If any of you ACTUALLY though jax had a chance (WHEN brady was gonna play) you guys hit the bottle too early ....they say pats got the easiest path to sb, in reality it' s not pats fault when every team in afc just sucks..

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    You can't argue most of the calls. There's really only one call against Jax that could be argued and it was the PI against Bouye. The one against Ramsay was blatant. The other calls were delay of game, illegal shift and a very obvious helmet to helmet that knocked the Pats best receiver out of the game.

The refs let these guys play for the most part. The blown call against Myles Jack was unfortunate but that happens a lot, including in the Tenn/KC wild card game on the 2 point conversion. Refs have a stupid habit of blowing plays dead when they shouldn't. It's the human element. It was a tough one at full speed though. I initially thought Lewis recovered the ball. Only while watching the replay did I realize he didn't. So I'm not shocked the ref blew it dead

14. GoalLine

GoalLine

Oct 16, 2011
    I think the argument is that the Pats lack of penalties against them is suspicious. I know that they are disciplined but when compared to the rest of the league it looks out of place.

15. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017

Some of that has to do with home cooking calls, but then again show me a team in the AFC that can overtake the pats in seedings, and I'll show you a pig that can fly.....usually in the playoffs you get calls to go your way if you are at hoome...I just didn't see anything in jax to make me believe that had it in them to pull it off....I mean jets came to ne and finished them off so did bal...

16. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    NFL will do everyting in its power to make sure the two #1 teams make the sb...

17. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    Let me tell you who doesn't get PI calls, the Steelers. All the Jags did was hold every single play against us. I don't hear anyone crying over that, but now the calls get called and we complaining. Refs suck and Pats just know how to work them, we need to get to that level too.

18. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    I swear if steelers had won that stupid game in pitt, THEY be in the sb right now....#1 seeding goes a long way .

19. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    FB_IMG_1516656181084.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. BlueSteel

BlueSteel Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2016
    same as Duke basketball,gotta beat them and the ref's.

21. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    NFL wanted this Screenshot_2018-01-21-18-02-19.png sb....PHI had other ideas.....lol

22. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    NFL IS RIGGED ?

Noodle arm manning beats #1 defense of CAR and retires.

2.Ray Lewis wins a ring and retires

3.jerome Bettis wins a ring and retires

4.Pete carol and the Seahawks bribe Peyton manning to fold the db

5. As soon as 9/11 happend PATRIOTS become relevant ...

6. When nfl strike happend 2 owners had a major role in setteling the strike ,bob kraft and Maras, guess which 2 teams played in sb that yr..

7. The Harbowl.

8.Tuck rule made tom brady

You decide for yourself .

23. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011

• Winner Winner x 3
  24. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Well don't they get like a Superbowl appearance check!!! Maybe they can just have them mailed it to them. Yeah I hear you we all know who's gonna win so save yourself the humiliation and emotion of losing just forfeit. Sad days for the NFL.

25. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Can we stop with the conspiracy theory now?

• Agree Agree x 1