1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

NFL is rigged. Boycott the Super Bowl.

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by SDOT, Jan 21, 2018.

1. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Patriots have had 13 penalties since the Steelers game. That's 5 games. 1 penalty today, 1!! They actually called false start on the Jags like they did in the redzone against the Steelers on their 1st touchdown. They called holding on their o-line and not on the Patriots d-line like they did against the Steelers. NFL is a joke. If you really watch the Super Bowl after all this BS you might have some screws loose. We need to get a movement going and get everybody who's boycotting to watch something else. It would be hilarious to see some random show do better ratings than the Super Bowl. I need help going to all the teams forums screwed by the refs/patriots to spread the word. Bills, Jets, Dolphin, Titans, and Jags just to name a few should all boycott. I know fans of other teams are fed up as well. Death of the NFL is near. It's become rigged bull****. They are labeled entertainment and not a sport for a reason.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  2. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    I won’t watch, that’s for sure. The NFL is fake as hell.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    I don't know about rigged.

But the officiating is pretty disgraceful this season in terms of consistency, both across games and within games. They should NOT be missing the amount of holding calls and PI that is taking place, whoever the team is.

Maybe if they could call the basic stuff right, they can work on deciding what a catch is later on.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I know one thing the announcers are talking about it a lot. I feel like Romo knows how everyon feels and they were pointing it out a lot in the game yesterday.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I was curious why the ref was so happy. I even pointed that out to my wife. The pats got down there on a questionable interference penalty. I wonder if it was the same ref?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Kinda disrespectful to the jags isn't it ,,Thought refs were supposed to be IMPARTIAL !I didn't see any of them whooping it up with the jags when it was 14-3 ...
    ITS NOT RIGHT,something really stinks ,and it needs more attention than its getting !

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Philly and the liberty Bell and the patriots. Hmmmm. What a better way to show the country that we are for the flag and our troops since our ratings have dropped off over the kneeling. The refs have dictated games for years. It is BS. :cool:

• Winner Winner x 4
  8. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Philly should just forfeit the game already. They stand no chance.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    I don't know, their D is pretty impressive. They need to pressure Brady relentlessly and they led the league in that category.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    We got your back Philly :hehehe: Officials.jpg

11. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    You're being nice, man. I RARELY buy into this crap, and I know the Patriots are a much more disciplined team than most, but the bias is real. The most obvious was on the 40-yard pass interference yesterday. At that point in the game, it was pretty much a MUST HAVE drive, and the refs gave it to the Pats. HORRIBLE CALL at a horrible time in the game to make a horrible call. It happens almost every single game with New England.

Uneven and inconsistent referring? Sure.

Biased? There's actually beginning to be proof. lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    And no mention of blowing the fumble return dead, even though the called it a fumble on the field. How does that happen? Typically, you blow it dead when you rule it down, then the turnover gets reversed on replay. If you call it a fumble, why the fk blow your whistle??

13. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    Well, the way I watch the games, they don't receive my viewership rating...so I can watch while boycotting :cool:

14. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    You need to chill, guys like you make Steelers fan look bad. The NFL is not rigged, the Pats however much you hate them just play cleaner or in a way the refs don't see it. It's called superior coaching to us.

If it was rigged they wouldn't of held out the Pats #1 weapon Gronk out for half the game, you think the pats if it was rigged wouldn't of let Gronk back in?

Here is what I saw:

Pats lose #1 weapon, they adjusted and won. We lost Bell last year and got blown out. That's coaching and being prepared.

Our QB, Offense & Defense is just as good as them or better. You change the head coach last week and we beat the Jags by a lot. So what is the problem? It's not refs or NFL is rigged, it's MIKE TOMLIN!

Stop saying crazy flat earth conspiracy theories that make the rest of Steelersnation look stupid

• Like Like x 1
  15. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    There was nothing horrible about that call. It was blatant and obvious PI.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Are we going to talk Steelers around here?
    6 of the first 10 threads have nothing to do with the Steelers.

Some serious Patriots obsession going on.

17. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I guess you'll all be watching the Puppy Bowl then? I didn't see the Pats *game* yesterday but, 1 penalty tells me all I need to know. I may, or may not, watch the SB. Guess I've got a "screw loose"

18. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    What I will be doing during the superbowl! Golf.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
  20. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    Just curious, a Jagoff defender said he saw Amendola head butt another DB, is there video of this?

21. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
    JAX HAD THEIR CHANCES TO SCORE AND SEAL THE DEAL...AND THEY DID NOT...

YOU PLAY CONSERVATIVE VS PATS YOU LOSE ....JUST LIKE THE STEELERS.

• Agree Agree x 4
  22. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    pretty much this.

all that puckering

23. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
    55 sec left ,ball on 20 yrds line 2 time outs left...they kneel and go to locker room ...

• Like Like x 1
  24. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
  25. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Your video clip is the DPI in the 2nd Qtr, and that was a bad call. But the Jags were still up by 10 in the 4th Qtr. One penalty and one penalty only was called in the 2nd half. And that was a fairly blatant DPI on Jax. That drive ended up with NE punting. If Jax moves the ball at all in the 4th Qtr they win, but they didn't.

But tell me this, if the refs really wanted to gift the game to NE, they could have rules Lewis down by contact on the fumble. Why didn't they? Since everyone knows they're in the tank for NE, and they clearly aren't shy about it?

• Agree Agree x 1