1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

NFL IS A JOKE

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by TOMSTEEL88, Jan 20, 2019.

1. TOMSTEEL88

TOMSTEEL88 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Thanks goodell for ruining the NFL by making stupid rule changes and showing everyone your love affair with bob a$$hole Kraft over the years .And thanks for f#cking my Steelers over the years also. also special thanks for protecting your butt buddy Tommy Brady . God I'm so pissed. Screw New England. I mean seriously when is enough enough. you watch a game between two other teams playing and they have to mention at least once New England. this will be the first super bowl I will not watch . what a joke this NFL has become

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    I was flipping on the roughing the passer penalty on chiefs #95. Brady was in a throwing motion and the defenders hand was coming down with momentum barley hitting his chest.

The game plan is how to get for and eliminate against as many penalties as possible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Lmao all of us

91C19E3D-4574-40CE-88C9-218C75130FC1.gif

• Hilarious Hilarious x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. NE Missouri Steeler

NE Missouri Steeler Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2017
    Marsha! Marsha! Marsha! It wouldn't surprise me if this Super Bowl is the lowest rated game on TV.

5. Jares

Jares Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2016
    I wont watch a Super Bowl that has New England in it. They've gotten away with so much over the years with the tuck rule and two cheating scandals and God knows what else that we don't know about because the league and the sports media would rather just protect itself than run an honest league. You'd have to pull off something miraculous to convince me that a fired coach and a nobody college QB are capable of doing what the Pats have done without cheating. Throw in what the NFL did to the Saints today basically giving the game away (although it is hard for me to feel too sorry for them since the NFL gave them their NFC title all those years ago to justify all the money it put into New Orleans after Katrina) and I wont lose any sleep over not seeing it.

With the NFL going down the tubes fast and college football just giving us the same title game every single year, I've about had it with football in general.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. lamberts lunatic

lamberts lunatic Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Another year another epic fail by the NFL

7. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    America's Horse's Azz, the Cowgirls, are right there with Krafts team as far as being in your face all the time. Man did the Saints get corn held today by that no call. And in the same worthless venue, we don't do dik and we get called for interference in the end zone. I don't know what is going on anymore with the piz poor officiating.

8. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    Thanks to Tomlin we got no leg to stand on. Yeah we all know they cheat, but my biggest shame as a fan was when Tomlin interfered on the sideline. Since then every cheating chowder head throws that in my face.

I’ll be rooting hard for the rams but they won’t win. It’s been preordained that the cheaters win this year.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    While I agree that NFL is bull****, for the casual fan the AFC and NFC Championship games had to be amazing.

10. quark12000

quark12000 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2015
    Agree with this 100 percent. I'll figure out something to do that Sunday.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 69-2now

69-2now Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2017
    I never did hear why Gurley wasn't playing his normal routine. Anyone know why?

Dee Ford, WTF...

12. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Don't know about any of you but I personally am looking very forward to watching football Feb. 9th
    http://flurrysports.org/breaking-down-the-aaf-americas-newest-football-league/

Funny thing is when the bills went to four straight SB's in the 90's nobody really batted an eye ,nobody really thought of cheating or some other type of funny business .IDK man,NE going to 9 straighjt AFC championship games just doesn't scream fair even and non judgmental NFL anymore ...
    9 straight,say that out loud ,something just isn't adding up

13. aces4me

aces4me Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    I think this was their 8'th straight AFCCG. Now you may prove prophetic next year. I wouldn't bet against Bill and Brady going again next year.

14. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    I remember quite a bit of talk about how impressive an achievement it was.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. 69-2now

69-2now Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2017
    18th year and 9th SB, SumTingWong.

Yea they cheat but they're also super disciplined. The GOAT has seen it all and makes it look easy.

GO RAMS... damn I hate saying that.

16. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Go Rams GO AARON DONALD ANOTHER PITT SUPERSTAR.

• Like Like x 1
  17. standupsteelerguy

standupsteelerguy Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2017
    I don't see why people think goodell Love's the pats when he hashas punis them at every turn and suspended Brady for four games and spent millions on a court case. He's gone out of the way to screw them.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. quark12000

Dec 27, 2015
    You must be joking. Seriously, you're a Pats fan, aren't you?

19. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I'll be watching the SB. Can't tell you how fun it was watching NE lose last year. I'll be hoping for the Rams to provide an encore this game.

That would be glorious :lolol:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I don't know, sounds about right. I'm 9 straight............when measured from the spleen. :roflmao:

21. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I understand the frustration but the OP sounds exactly like 1000's of Seahag fans following SB XL. Life's too short to carry around so much angst. After all, most sports records are meant to be tied and/or broken at some point down the road. I'll be watching the SB and as always, will be (for that day only) the world's biggest fan of whomever is lining up opposite NE. :dancing:

• Like Like x 2
  22. quark12000

Dec 27, 2015
    Here's hoping Brady plays like a Washington QB (Theismann, Smith, McCoy)

23. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Keep turning it over Marsha, keep turning it over.

24. standupsteelerguy

standupsteelerguy Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2017
    No, I'm not joking. Think about it logically. Do you really think Goddel wants one team to dominate the league like this? That would only result in people getting turned off when it comes to the NFL, just read the comments in this thread you'll see that I'm correct.

Fact: Goddell could have cut Bradys a suspension short and compromised in deflate gate. He did not. He fought to the end until brady gave up. Spent millions. That's not the guy that favors your team.

and no, Im not a pats fan, Im a guy that can think logically and not get swept up in mindless conspiracy theories.

25. quark12000

Dec 27, 2015
    Who are Goddel and Goddell?