1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

NFL fantasy football weekly recap

Discussion in 'The Steelers Fans Fantasy Football' started by thorn058, Oct 19, 2021.

1. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I was reading the recap for this week's game because I managed to work my way up from last place to 3rd with 4 solid week's. To read the recap I actually thought I was doing good until I noticed that like half my team is on a bye this week. I'll be lucky if I can find some diamonds to keep me close. Should have looked at it earlier . Oh well good luck everyone.

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Half my team is on IR. I suck in both my leagues this year.

I won the championship last season in the other one and it’s like real life now, I get everyone’s best game, every week someone has a monster game against me, I’m 1-5 :maintete:

3. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    After week one I was thinking of benching Rodgers for Burrows but things started to turn around. I picked up Moss from Buffalo because the bucs seem to be using Fournette more than Jones so I was not getting points from my running backs. Moss and Connor have been pleasant surprises and helped me on this win streak.

4. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    My team on here absolutely sucks this year but I’m doing really well in my two other leagues so not too bothered.

I’m middle of the road in terms of points scored but have lost several squeakers. QB position is killing me, keep losing guys in-game to injury, Fitzmagic, Tua and Jones all went down in Q1 with 0 points in three out of six weeks. Unbelievable bad luck but kind of cool too

5. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    My team was championship caliber.... Multiple ir's later, I'm just above expansion level